Chapter 235

The pink bath towel was only wrapped up till around her chest, exposing the woman's fine and smooth shoulders. Under the warm light of the closet, an enchanting glow reflected off her...

Lisa quietly leaned against the doorway and looked at Jennie's embarrassed face. She could not seem to pick a set of lingerie that would cover her.

He had done this on purpose indeed. Otherwise, he would not have brought her to Liu Li Villa without informing her beforehand.

While Jennie was stuck in this difficult position, she suddenly noticed the man waiting at the doorway, expectantly waiting for something interesting to happen. He was smiling while harboring evil intentions.

She furiously blushed and angrily stood up while tightly clutching the bath towel against her chest. Her little face was flushed when she said, "Do you feel like a villain who has gotten his way?"

Jennie pointed at the sleepwear on the floor before she firmly asked, "You did this on purpose, didn't you?"

After a shower, it was a habit of hers to automatically stuff the clothes that she had removed into the wash basin.

Today was no exception. Thus, when she came out of the bathroom and noticed that she did not have any clothes to wear, she suddenly realized that she had fallen into Lisa's trap.

"You're right, Mrs Manoban!" Lisa had no intention of denying it at all. There was not a single hint of embarrassment on his handsome face when he bluntly said, "I certainly did it on purpose."

Lisa's gloomy mood slowly improved as he continued to revel in her embarrassment.

His gaze could not leave the beautiful sight before his eyes for a single moment. His wife's appearance and figure were both desirable.

Although she was on the skinnier side, there was still a lot to appreciate. It was not surprising that other people kept thinking about her.

Hmph, it was unfortunate for them that in the end, the person who would get to enjoy this beauty was him.

Jennie was so upset that her chest ached. Nonetheless, she adhered to her principles that a wise man would not fight when the odds were against him. She merely endured this and lowered her voice, saying, "How do you expect me to wear these clothes out for a meal? Why don't you just get Sister Liu to lend me some of the maids' clothes first and I'll improvise..."

"I wouldn't like that!" Lisa bluntly rejected her suggestion. He possessed the manner of a magnificent aristocratic young man but he was secretly a despicable pervert on the inside.

He had actually prepared clothes like these for her to wear.

Jennie was speechless.

She mentally cursed him several thousand times but the signature gentle smile of a loving woman remained on her face. The woman rose and approached Lisa, saying, "I'll wear whatever you like once we're back at Hibiscus Garden, alright? It's inappropriate to do it here now..."

Since Ah Fu was the only other person at Hibiscus Garden, she could somewhat relax a bit more and allow him to behave in a reckless manner.

Conversely, there were probably more than 10 people in this castle!

Lisa pretended to ponder before he suddenly opened his mouth and slowly said, "You won't even need this once we're back at Hibiscus Garden."

The woman only understood what he meant after thinking for a long time. She was so embarrassed that her face suddenly turned bright red and her earlobes heated up.

She bit her bottom lip firmly while a pitiful glow stirred in her big black eyes. She suppressed her rage and sweetly asked, "What exactly do you want?"