Chapter 357

The dark-skin boy groaned in pain and covered his throbbing forehead with his hand. He looked up and Jisoo's devilishly handsome face that was getting clearer and clearer at the moment as the fog dispersed

The fair-skin boy was so stunned he did not dare to even make a sound. All he did was to wrapped his arms around his chest, tears glimmering in his eyes.

"Big brother, are you all soldiers?"

The dark-skin boy's eyes were beaming as he stared at Jisoo's army-colored camouflage uniform and the glistering gun at this waist.

"Yes! What are you both afraid of?" asked in a low voice.

"Someone is chasing after us!" said the dark-skin boy in excitement. He suddenly felt as though there was hope for them.

At this time, a stream of profanities could be heard behind their backs. "If I catch those two brats, I'll shoot them both down!"

"It seemed like fasting them for an entire day was not enough. I'll get them so hungry that they'll not even have the strength to walk. Let's see how they can run..."

Jisoo's gaze turned cold. He pulled the two of them behind him and gave a signal to his subordinates with a wave of his hand.

The few of them had formed a circle around the area and was ready to ambush the enemies.

The dark-skin boy was getting a little excited. He grabbed hold of the fair-skin boy's hand tightly and sobbed, "They're about to fight..."

Jisoo pressed his index finger against his lips, telling them to not make any sound.

The footsteps were getting closer and closer. Jisoo made a "three, two" sign with his hand, indicating that there were three people and two of whom were trained fighters.

The driver was gasping for air as he jogged behind the two idiots. Before he could even make sense of what was going on, a gunshot sounded out of nowhere and Bearded Man Three who was running in the front fell onto the ground.

"Shit! This is a trap!" Bearded Man Two realized that they had been ambushed. He hid in the bushes and prepared himself to fight.

The people that Jisoo's brought along were professionally trained soldiers who had received the best training. However, their opponent was just mere human-trafficking idiots. Therefore, even if they had three heads and six arms, they would be no match for them.

A gunshot sounded.

Ten minutes later, Bearded Man Two who was hiding in the bushes was killed on the spot.

The driver also had a gun in his hand, but he was captured without any resistance.

The driver was pressed onto the ground. He screamed for mercy, crying with snot running down his face.

"Where are the rest?" Jisoo knew that other than drug dealing, this area was also known for human trafficking.

Not only weak women and children were their targets, but even young strong adults were also taken for their organs to be sold in the black market...

Therefore, it was impossible that there were only two victims if they were seen to be on the move. These two children must have escaped by themselves.

"The others are waiting in front, they haven't left yet..." The driver said, hugging his head and crying.

Jisoo shouted at the fair skin boy shivering beside him, "Come on, let's go save the others!"

The dark-skin boy jumped out of the bush along with the fair-skin boy. He saw Bearded Man Two who almost managed to assault him turn into a corpse. Even in the brink of death, the man was holding tight onto his gun. His body still looked murderous even in death. The fair-skin boy could not help but turn pale with fright.