Chapter 265

Somi could not let go of the fact that Lisa had married Jennie in the past. Otherwise, she would not have acted like she had lost her mind and entered Zong He to force Lisa to give up on the marriage...

However, she had underestimated Lisa's will to marry Jennie. Even under such a situation, Lisa was determined to marry Jennie. Thus, she escaped from Zong He to frighten Lisa out of anger.

At the time, Somi had no choice but to take refuge in City C because she had no money. However, who would have thought that her beast of a stepfather would rape her...

In order to keep her for his amusement, that bastard lied to Yanni. He injected tranquilizers into her and said that she was mentally deranged. Therefore, Nancy replaced her and returned to Luo Hai.

Moreover, Somi wanted to make use of that disgusting man, Xia Tao to bring her father down, so she slept with him for almost two years. During that period of time, the only news that made her feel a little happier was that Lisa had not helped Jennie when she was being taken away as a murderer after Nancy died.

Jennie went to jail and Somi thought in her heart, perhaps
she was the one who Lisa truly loved!

After her stepfather passed away, Somi could not return to Luo Hai because she was not able to explain her disappearance. Why did someone who had come back from the dead not return to Luo Hai during those two years? Even though the things that Somi experienced in City C was being kept a secret and she was using Nancy's identity, she wanted to show Lisa a clean Nancy.

She was afraid that Lisa knew about her being used by those two old men!

Later on, she received help from Mr. Shadow and freed herself from Xia Tao's control. She used a brand new identity and lived in the Manoban Family. Nonetheless, she saw Jennie take the status of Mrs. Manoban.

Besides, everything did not go the way she planned. Lisa was supposed to develop feelings for her, Somi's twin sister who looked exactly the same as her.

It was obvious that Somi was not satisfied after the trip to Liu Li Villa. She had tried to test Lisa over and over again, but he protected Jennie very well, far greater than she had expected him to!

When Somi thought about the past, she felt as though her heart was collapsing.

From the way she saw it, all the hardships that she has gone through were all because of Jennie!

If it was not for Jennie, the title 'Mrs. Manoban' would definitely be hers, considering the fact that she was Lisa's childhood friend and they grew up together!

"Jennie, what is there for you to be cocky about? Don't you know the reason why Lisa married you? You've probably only heard half of the things that Hanbin told you in the cemetery, right?

Otherwise, how shameful can you be for sleeping with Lisa after knowing that he killed your father?"

Somi was burning with rage, so she spoke rashly.

When Jennie heard the words that Somi said under the
influence of anger, she slowly was able to verify some speculations that she had before.

"Even you're contacting my brother?"

Jennie had a stern look in her eyes as she asked Somi briefly, and the look on her face had changed drastically.

She realized that she made a slipup and she seemed extremely rattled.

"I... Why would I contact him?"

Somi' s expression had sold her out.

She could not deny the fact that the man, Mr. Shadow who had brought her out of City C was indeed Hanbin...