Chapter 294

When Lisa saw the figure of the man in the surveillance, he immediately knew it was Shin Ryujin, without a doubt.

As he left with Tian Qi. he ordered Yan Jun to first head to Liu Li Villa to secure the area.

When Ryujin saw that Lisa had lost no time in calling him,
a callous smile emerged in the corner of his lips. "Lisa, my apologies for coming uninvited. I had to, since you wouldn't allow me to see her."

Ryujin's words were little, but he spoke in a reasonable manner, even though it was he who had acted arbitrarily.

"Ryujin, you're playing with fire!" Lisa said plainly. "Send
Yeji back and I won't hold this matter against you. Otherwise, you won't live to see another day in Luohai!"

"Haha, does Third Young Master Manoban think I'm that easily frightened?"

Ryujin the man who had been hovering between life and death, heard Lisa subtly threatening him, and replied with an unconcerned tone.

Lisa sat in the car, casting his gloomy gaze outside the window.

"It's fine if you don't give a damn, but I'll remind you; don't forget that your group of brothers are still at Liu Li Villa, and that includes the inheritance left by your father!"

Lisa finished his words and paused for a moment to give Ryujin some time to think. He then went on to say.

"If you dare touch Yeji, you can kiss those goodbye!"

As those words fell on Ryujin's ears, even the sound of him gritting his teeth could be heard by Lisa through the speaker.

"Lalisa, aren't you ruthless ?" Ryujin's tone was very light,
masking any emotion he might have had within. His fists, however, were clenched hard as the murderous aura that emanated from him.

"Ryujin, I believe Yeji's kidnapping tonight was a spur-of-
the-moment act, was it not?" Lisa thought back to seeing Yan Jiangsheng in the bar, and he had a slight notion of what had happened.

People like Ryujin would not start a fight with a few ignorant brats. However, if it involved Yeji, Lisa had reason to believe that Ryujin might even murder someone.

"You're back in Luohai for a mission. Uncle Shin was wronged back then, but you're not putting your mind into reversing the verdict, and instead, you got entangled with your personal romance..."

"Enough!" Ryujin paced about in the room as Lisa's criticisms continued. , "Know this. I will not let you or the Manoban family stop me from taking this woman!" !"

His angry voice caused the little woman sleeping on the bed to be uneased, and Yeji stirred in her sleep.

The moment Ryujin saw that, he rubbed the spot between his eyebrows and suppressed his voice.

"I just want to stay with her for a night. Enough with the talk about principles and whatnot. I'll have someone send her back tomorrow!"

...

Jennie saw Lisa returning indoors. his face one of
unbearable gloom and unsightliness. She had overheard the call Lisa had received before he left, and as such had an inkling that this had something to do with Yeji. During the time when Lisa was away, she was bursting at the seams with anxiety she was unable to sit still. She hastily strode up the moment Lisa came home and forced the question.

"What happened to Big Yeji? I'm almost scared to death..."

Lisa pulled Jennie into his embrace and saw that her face
had paled out of fright. He recalled that he had forgotten to inform her when he left and understood her concerns.