Chapter 243

Jennie was slightly taken aback. She knew she did not know anyone in City C, but this lady called her Miss Kim...

Seeing Jennie's hesitation and surprise, the lady took off her. shades and spoke after making sure no one was around. "Miss Kim's business in City C was to ask about Nancy Mcdonie, isn't it? "

Hearing that, Jennie and Chaeyoung shared a glance. None of them understood what was happening, so they kept quiet.

The lady in front looked familiar, they should have met her before. Jennie looked carefully and yelped in recognition, "You are the nurse from before? ! ! "

...

Liang Zihan sent Jennie and Chaeyoung to their hotel and
entered their room after she had parked. As Jennie's luck would have it, she was admitted into the hospital for eating spicy rabbit head, and because of that, met Nancy's middle school classmate as her nurse!

Liang Zihan knew that Jennie was not well, so she declined Jennie's suggestion to talk in a cafe, being very frank.

"I've heard that you were asking around about Nancy. I knew some things about her, so I'll tell you in the hotel room! "

Chaeyoung poured both of them a glass of warm water. Liang Zihan took it and said smilingly, "What a coincidence, I've just returned from outside the country! "

Jennie was a little hopeful after hearing that.

If Liang Zihan had been in City C, Lisa had asked people to investigate, so they would not have missed her.

If she had just returned to the country, there might be some breakthroughs.

"I just divorced and came back with my child. I was just taking over my aunt, or I wouldn't have met you two! "

Evidently, Liang Zihan was not a cunning person. Within a few sentences, she had already offered her entire backstory.

Jennie looked at Chaeyoung and asked Liang Zihan, "Miss Liang, you said you were classmates with Nancy, but are you close? "

Liang Zihan nodded and said, "That's right. We were classmates in a small town. There weren't that many people, to begin with. Nancy was not very social, you could say she's a glacial beauty! "

Liang Zihan's summary was reflective of Nancy's characteristics. Jennie did not know Nancy in her teenage years, but she. would not be surprised to call her not very sociable.

Nancy sounded like the type to be very mature for her age. In the eyes of her peers, she would be called cold and solitudinous!

"Miss Liang, you're her friend? Chaeyoung asked.

"You could say so! " Liang Zihan smiled. "Or you could say it's because we're alike! "

Seeing the confusion in Chaeyoung's eyes, Liang Zihan continued, "When we were in school. we liked an older man at the same time..."

Chaeyoung, "..."

Jennie was not surprised, she knew about Xia Tao.

"Xia Tao? " Jennie blurted out then immediately regretted it.

Nancy should still be quite young at that time. How would she know about Xia Tao?

Liang Zihan was astonished, "Xia Tao? That was after! "

Liang Zihan did not think Jennie would know Xia Tao as well, so now she began hesitating if she wants to continue talking.

"Don't worry, I'm not related to Xia Tao in any way. I just found out that Nancy was romantically linked with Xia Tao for a while! "