Chapter 384

Jisoo felt as though someone had stabbed a sharp blade in his heart when he thought of that.

Each stab from that double-edged sword brought him closer to a violent death...

He stared blankly as he sat on the side of the bed where they had previously made love. He stayed awake throughout the night, staring at the ragdoll that the woman had left behind.

The next morning, he drove straight to the Capital City airport.

Within two days, he managed to obtain all the information about the scheduled flights that were arriving and departing. However, there was nothing about a woman named Qingdai.

The information counter at the train station also said that she was not one of their passengers within those two days.

Suddenly, Jisoo realized that he had overlooked an important problem all along. He had never found out the exact location of Chaeyoung's hometown in Si Chuan.

The remote mountain valley that she mentioned more than a dozen times, remained merely as just a remote mountain valley in Jisoo's mind.

The man had lost himself in love. He only realized now that he had never asked her about these things in detail because he trusted her too much.

"Please help me check if this person, Park Qingdai, used her officer's identification and went to Si Chuan last week."

Suddenly, he realized that Xiaodai did not use the name "Park Qingdai" when she left Capital City yesterday. She must have given herself a new name when she returned to her hometown.

Jisoo decided that he would personally visit her hometown. All the information about her would probably be there.

*

Luo Hai

This woman was a stranger in a new place. She reached into her backpack and took out the cellphone that she had recently bought. She put in a new sim card and called a number.

"Li Ji, I'm in Luo Hai."

The man on the other side of the line sounded rather joyful for some time. "Xiaodai, why didn't you say so earlier?"

"There was a delay along the way. I didn't want you to get anxious from waiting."

Chaeyoung was terribly exhausted. She wrapped her coat tighter around her body. Cold air seeped through the autumn breeze. Luo Hai was said to be located at the border of the South China Sea. Was it supposed to be this cold?

She did not know why she decided to come to Luo Hai. Perhaps it was because she knew that Jisoo had breathed the air here before.

She was like a mistletoe plant. She admitted that she could not survive without Jisoo's love to rely on.

However, she was still afraid that he would find her. For that reason, she used different identification papers and traveled across three cities before finally arriving Luo Hai from Mo Du.

There were traces of his presence here. She could survive if she depended on those traces and the remainder of his aura.

"Xiaodai, wait for me at the airport. I'll come and get you!" Li Ji sounded faintly excited.

"Alright, thank you."

Chaeyoung ended the call. She took some tissue paper and wiped her eyes that were already dry.

However, the weather in Luo Hai was so humid that tears formed in the corners of her eyes again...

*