Chapter 252

The noises from the ward attracted the attention of the nurses' station.

As this was a VIP ward, there would always be someone watching the room. Moreover, this was a sick woman left by the Manoban family, an around the clock treatment was definite!

Although Jennie had greeted the nurses before entering, she had been in the room for a long time. Besides, there was that loud sound that came from the room which was clearly captured by the CCTV. A nurse knocked on the door and politely asked, "Miss, do you have anything else to say to the patient?"

Jennie looked at Yanni and replied in a low voice, "No,
nothing else."

"Well, it's time for the patient to rest then. Please leave as soon as possible. Leave the clean up to me."

Jennie looked at the mess on the floor and said embarrassingly, "I'm really sorry to have to trouble you."

As she finished speaking, she turned around and said to Yanni, "Aunty, the next time I come to visit my mother, I'll drop by again."

Yanni gave her a dreary smile. "Mmm, alright."

Jennie turned around and was about to leave when Yanni
suddenly remarked, "If only Somi came to visit me often, how good would that be..."

Jennie felt a suffocating feeling in her chest, and she left the ward with an inexpressible emotion.

...

From the corner of the hospital hall, Yan Jun watched Jennie exit the lift and drive away in her little white car. He took out his phone and dialed Lisa's number.

"Third Young Master, Mistress has left the hospital."

On the other end of the line, Lisa was having a drink with Jisoo. Hearing that Jennie had left, he knew that she must have been returning to the Hibiscus Garden. Lisa tugged on his collar, put down his wineglass, and replied in a deep voice, "Alright. Regarding the stuff I've asked you to buy, deliver them to the Hibiscus Garden later."

Yan Jun gave Lisa his word and lamented with a tinge of
emotion in his heart that the Young Master had really changed a lot, even asking him to buy such a plaything for the Mistress!

He lowered his head and looked at his feet. In a delicate basket were two Ragdoll cats that were miaowing non-stop.

Upon receiving the order, Yan Jun had gone to the pet shop and bought these two little kittens earlier. He had not yet made it back when Third Young Master Manoban asked him to go to the hospital to watch over Little Mistress.

Yan Jun then rushed over to the hospital with the basket in hand and sat in the monitoring room, only to see the Mistress chatting with Yanni.

Yan Jun did not know what he was there to look out for.
Nonetheless, since it was a direct order from his master, Yan Jun dared not defy it.

At this time, the two little kittens in the basket must have been hungry as they were purring loudly, causing the everyone around Yan Jun to stare at him indiscreetly.

Others came to the hospital with either a basket of fruits or a basket of flowers, while he, a first-class assistant and a nine-foot-tall man, carried a basket of kittens...

Yan Jun felt extremely regretful at this moment that he did not possess any special skills!

If only he had studied properly back during his childhood and gone overseas even if it were just for a show, at least he could have been become a clerical assistant like Kang Yu, wearing gold-rimmed glasses, looking awesome, and being called Assistant Kang by people.