Chapter 317

Yan Jun could see Lisa's gloomy expression through the rearview mirror. He was still carrying Miss Jeon. Yan Jun jumped out of the car right away and opened the door.

Lisa carried Somi to the car and stuffed her in the backseat. He sighed in relief. This woman had put up a strong fight earlier. He was gasping for breath now.

Yan Jun was too afraid to ask any questions. He watched his boss remove his wrinkled suit jacket before throwing it in a nearby trash can. He understood then that Lisa's germophobia was acting up again.

That piece of clothing was completely useless to Lisa now. It was covered in snot and tears. Judging from Lisa's temper, Yan Jun knew that he could not stand situations like these.

However, what Yan Jun did not know was that Lisa's shirt was once covered in snot and tears as well when Jennie was dazed with the fever...

The other woman was still sobbing in the car. Her wails were getting louder and louder.

"Lalisa... You're a terrible person... You've forgotten everything... If it wasn't for me... You would've died in England long ago..."

Lisa narrowed his eyes. The handsome man leaned against the car door and lit a cigarette.

He had unbuttoned the two buttons near the collar of his white shirt, exposing his seductive collarbone, muscles, and tanned skin. His body was completely flawless.

One could tell that Lisa was in a bad mood. The arrogant aristocrat was seething with rage. Somi's shrieks was making his solemn expression all the more ominous!

He hated being indebted to others, but it hated it more when they tried to guilt-trip him!

Yan Jun was too afraid to make any remarks.

Lisa attended a dinner party right after he left the office. He had rushed here with his staff when he received a phone call during the banquet. He walked out of the club with Miss Jeon in his arms in less than half an hour.

Lisa smoked for a while. He narrowed his eyes and stared at the entrance to the club.

Several moments later, a group of men charged outside. Tian Qi led the way while the rest trailed behind him. Each of his subordinates was restraining another man in their arms.

Lisa threw the cigarette butt away when he saw them. It seemed like a dark cloud had shrouded his face.

These men were beaten black and blue. Shivers ran down their spines when they recognized that this demonic man was actually Lisa. They collapsed on the ground and wailed pitifully.

"Third Young Master Manoban, we didn't know that this chick was one of yours... We wouldn't have laid a finger on your woman if we'd known earlier. We'd never be brave enough to do that!"

Lisa remained silent. His cold eyes scanned across the four trembling men on the ground without saying a word. A foolish chubby man with a greasy face rushed over and grabbed the bottom of Lisa's pants. "Third Young Master, we've suffered enough beatings. Please let us go this time..."

Lisa furrowed his eyebrows when he saw the man's fat hand tugging at him. He simply raised his foot and kicked him without a second thought.

The man held his chest after being kicked two meters away. He gasped for breath because of the pain. Almost a minute later, the man sighed quietly once he had caught his breath. His face was a ghastly purplish shade now.

The others feared for their lives after witnessing this. They were so scared that they took several steps backward. They were too afraid to step forward and provoke this godlike man.