Chapter 365

Jisoo's feelings for her had lasted for a long time!

Preschool?

Chaeyoung was amused by Jisoo's earnestness.

"Were you already having indecent thoughts at such a young age?" Chaeyoung shoved Jisoo away to get up, but she had brushed one of the places his bones had fractured. The man was in so much pain that he grimaced.

Chaeyoung reached out and supported Jisoo right away and laid him gently down on the ground. She asked in a worried tone, "How are you? Does it hurt a lot?"

"It won't hurt if you kiss me."

Jisoo could not stop himself from saying "indecent" things.

He had never played by the rules. He was a laid-back person who did as he pleased. Now that he felt comfortable, he had let himself completely free of any restraint.

Chaeyoung was both annoyed and embarrassed at his character. She turned away and muttered, "I don't care if you die from the pain. You've forgotten your limits!"

She never expected that this man could change his mannerisms so quickly.

He had kicked and stomped on her during their usual training sessions without showing the slightest bit of mercy. He behaved ruthlessly and as if he was not capable of feeling any sympathy.

He was kinder once their training was over and would carry her to the cafeteria for a meal. He could be said as gentle and warm at times like this.

Had he already fallen in love with her then?

Chaeyoung was stunned.

Damn, she was still a "man" then...

Jisoo openly confessed that falling in love with her was not something that happened overnight!

"You have such interesting tastes when it comes to romance!"

Chaeyoung ruffled her messy short hair with her hands, and an impatient look appeared on her delicate face. "You're such a dangerous person. I can't believe that you fell in love with a 'man'. Should I be worried that you'll get into all sorts of trouble in the future?"

"Don't worry, I'll always be faithful to my wife!"

Jisoo could tell exactly what Chaeyoung was worried about. His voice was incredibly hopeful when he said, "If you marry me, I'll love you so dearly as if you're the most precious thing to me!"

Oh, he sounded so sweet and romantic when he said these things!

Chaeyoung had never dated before. She had just turned twenty years old right after the recent Spring Festival. It was truly difficult for her to resist Jisoo's advances.

She did not know what else this man would say if they spent any more time together.

Chaeyoung clambered up and tried to use the radio intercom to call their comrades again.

She finally received a response this time. Although the connection was not stable, someone had already discovered that Chaeyoung was missing. They had been using the radio intercom to contact her since them. Jisoo would be rescued too as long as they found her.

Perhaps these sloping fields were too well hidden. They had finally managed to contact someone after Jisoo had sworn by the great rivers and mountains and under the starry sky.

Jisoo and Chaeyoung had been trapped for four whole days before they were saved.

Jisoo's vital signs were still fine, but he was very weak. He was too afraid to consume most of the things around the pit of the slope since he was worried that it would affect their internal organs. The helicopter that came to rescue him and Chaeyoung sent them to Kun Ming at once.