Chapter 375

Wei Hongmian heard what Jiao Shuzhen had said, and the chopsticks in her hand fell onto the table.

She looked a little flustered and got up right away. He swung her hands away the moment she held Jisoo's arm in her trembling little hands.

"Go away!" Jisoo's eyes were burning with anger, and there were hints of bone-piercing chills in his narrow long eyes.

His body was burning up abnormally, especially in his lower abdomen and a strong desire was rising within him.

When Wei Hongmian got close to Jisoo, he instantly understood the reason why he lost control, so his attitude instantly changed.

Wei Hongmian's face turned red and white.

She bit her lip and looked at Jiao Shuzhen. The helpless look in her eyes exposed her as the protagonist of the dinner at hangmen [TN: the term is used figuratively to refer to a trap or a situation that was ostensibly joyous but treacherous]

"Jisoo, you... how can you talk to Hongmian like that?"

Jiao Shuzhen pretended to be calm and blamed her son for his impoliteness.

"You guys can continue eating... I'm a little uncomfortable... I have to go out!"

Jisoo stood up and felt a little light-headed. He felt the burning pain in his lower abdomen once again and was trying to force himself to calm down. Then, he hissed, "I won't be coming home tonight!"

"Jisoo, what happened to you?"

Jingshan noticed that something was wrong, and he glared at Jiao Shuzhen with a reproachful look in his eyes.

"Dad... Tell Little Yu to get a car ready..."

Jisoo supported himself with the corner of the table, and his voice was hoarse and low.

His face was flushed, and there were drops of sweat dripping down the sides of his forehead.

Jingshan was a man of experience as he had sex with Jiao Shuzhen after he was drunk. However, Jisoo's drinking capacity was far above his, so how could a little bit of red wine cause such a huge reaction?

It seemed like his drinks were being spiked...

Ridiculous!

Jingshan felt a wave of anger rising from his heart.

Since Wei Hongmian was still present, he did not lose his temper. All he did was gave a warning glare at Jiao Shuzhen who had run out of ideas on what to do right then.

"Little Yu, prepare a car and bring the Young Master to the hospital..." Right after Jingshan finished talking, the security guard, Little Yu, ran over and supported Jisoo with his hand.

"Jingshan, you... how could you?"

Jiao Shuzhen was getting a little anxious when she saw that Jisoo was about to leave and pulled onto her husband's cuff. What he did was equivalent to leaving her alone and helpless!

"How could you do this!!"

Jingshan looked at Wei Hongmian and lowered his voice to scold Jiao Shuzhen, "Nonsense! Such nonsense!"

Wei Hongmian heard it and began weeping at the side. This situation made her feel even more embarrassing than stripping off her clothes. She was the Young Mistress of the Wei Family after all. Not only was she rejected after taking the initiative, but she was also humiliated. Wei Hongmian felt as though her self-esteem had been wounded greatly.

Jiao Shuzhen panicked as well. While she was comforting Wei Hongmian, she shouted at Jisoo, "Jisoo, where are you planning to go?"

Jisoo has already stepped out of the door. Ever since he was little, he had never once rebelled against his mother before, let alone shouting at her. He was a very gentleman.