Chapter 322

The woman was tossed into the car. Her emotions crashed like turbulent waves. Violent rage caused her body to tremble uncontrollably.

Lisa could feel the resentment in Jennie's bloodshot eyes. He knew that her current condition was caused by her drunken stupor last night and the stressful event that she had just experienced. He reminded himself to be the bigger person.

He decided to pamper her!

Lisa suppressed the anger in his heart. Throughout their journey, he noticed that Jennie was glaring at him indignantly. His chest was brimming with fury when they reached Hibiscus Garden.

He dragged her into the bedroom despite her protests. Lisa pushed her onto the bed and covered her with a blanket.

"What are you doing?"

Jennie was vexed!

She struggled for awhile before realizing that it was futile. She could not even move her arms because Lisa was pressing the edges of the sheets down.

Her fluffy head was exposed, and everything below her neck was hidden under the sheets.

"Nothing! Go to sleep!" Lisa said as he tucked her in.

Sleep?

How could he expect her to sleep when it was still bright outside?

"Are you crazy?" Jennie cursed angrily.

"You need to sleep because your mind is still foggy! I'll talk to you when you're awake."

It seemed as though Lisa had seen through Jennie. He countered her immediately.

Jennie did not know what to say at the moment.

She finally stopped thrashing about and merely glared at Lisa angrily. The man rose and walked to the balcony. He was about to light his cigarette when he noticed that Jennie was clambering to sit up. Annoyed, Lisa charged over and pressed her down again.

"I'm not going to sleep! I've sobered up..."

Jennie objected while panting with rage.

"I told you to sleep!"

This man had never been so rude and unreasonable. He appeared fiercer now than he did in the past!

Jennie turned away. She did not want to meet his calm gaze that concealed nothing but false pretences.

"Little Nini, listen to me. Go to sleep and forget the things that are making you unhappy."

Lisa realized that he had frightened her when she stopped opposing him. He lowered his voice and spoke slowly instead. "Everything will be over soon. Will you be a good girl?"

Jennie heard the miserable tone in Lisa's voice and forced herself to calm down.

Hanbin's statements were illogical. Even if Lisa had feelings for Somi, he would not have instructed her to harm Ye Kun. Jennie had seen through the flaws in this argument already.

That was why she doubted the things that Hanbin said as well.

However, her heart felt stifled when she recalled how Lisa had left with Somi last night.

She still wanted to kick up a fuss...

Lisa spared no effort to hide the resentment between the Manoban Family and Kim Family.

Nonetheless, he still treated her like she was one of his personal possessions. Jennie could not stand this!

Jennie was forced to rely on her own assumptions because her brother did not give her a full account of everything.