Chapter 364

"Big Brother Jisoo... Master... That... Did you fall and hurt your head?" She touched the man's forehead with her cool little hands as she spoke. Jisoo remained silent with his eyes closed. He was simply enjoying the comforting feeling of being with her.

Chaeyoung's pale little face was tinged with rosiness while the tip of her nose was smeared with dirt. Her adorable and clumsy appearance was unbelievably alluring.

It was unfortunate that Jisoo was out of action now. He would have pounced on her otherwise...

Was she really a woman?

He was on cloud nine because the problem that been troubling him for the past few days had been resolved just like that.

"It would be worth it even if I died now..." The man sighed in his deep voice.

Jisoo was restless, but his expression was slowly relaxing. He sighed quietly and felt very pleased.

He remembered when he was first recruited into the army, when he held a gun for the first time, hen he had captured the first enemy during their mission. He also remembered the moment when he became the senior commander of Capital City's nth special forces unit...

This was exactly how he had felt in those moments he had just recalled.

He was in a state of complete bliss. He savored the familiar feeling of getting exactly what he wanted.

"Big Brother Jisoo, Big Brother Jisoo... Don't die... Open your eyes..."

Chaeyoung obviously had no idea about what was going on with Jisoo. She saw his closed eyes and the smile on his lips. His body was completely still, and she thought that he was about to draw his last breath.

An idea popped up in Jisoo's mind. He kept his eyes closed and continued to pretend that he was dead.

"Kim Jisoo... You can't die..."

Chaeyoung became terribly anxious when she noticed that Jisoo's eyes were still closed after she shook him twice. She propped herself up and moved a finger under his nose. She realized that his breathing was getting weaker by the second. She said with tears streaming down her face, "Kim Jisoo, I... I'm going to perform CPR on you. Don't be afraid..."

The woman turned over and clambered up. She kneeled next to Jisoo's body and reached out to undo the buttons at Jisoo's collar.

She had participated in the training activities that taught them basic skills in the army.

She placed her palms together before pressing them against Jisoo's chest to resuscitate his heart. After that, she took a deep breath and pinched Jisoo's nose with one hand while placing her mouth directly against his lips...

When their lips touched, the cool sensation made Chaeyoung's heart tremble.

"Mmm..." Jisoo reached out and held Chaeyoung's face against him out of nowhere. He turned over and pressed her onto the ground. His flexible tongue had entered her mouth with impatience.

She had never kissed anyone before. All she registered right now was how blank her mind was.

He covered her little lips with his own again and again and inhaled her natural scent that was unique to her only. This woman's body was supple and fragrant. She whimpered quietly as her body trembled from her own inexperience. She was as pitiful as a helpless kitten!

Once Jisoo became aware of this pleasant sensation, he gradually became more forceful when he pressed against her lips. It seemed as though he wanted to swallow her completely...

"Ahh..."

The woman resisted by letting out small voices. The lack of oxygen was making her feel as though she was being suffocated. Her little hands began to push the man's chest away in protest.