Chapter 253

Jennie studied Yan Jun as she spoke. The face of the top-rated assistant reddened, and the slight grievance he experienced in the afternoon suddenly turned into nothing.

"Mistress seems to be thanking the wrong person?" Lisa had yet to physically arrive but the sound of his voice had already drifted into Jennie's ears...

Jennie saw that Lisa had already stepped one foot into the hall when she raised her head. His silver-gray windbreaker made him look even more elegant and handsome.

Ah Fu jogged over and took the jacket that Lisa had removed before hanging it on the clothes stand. She smiled. "Mistress likes those two kittens. She really likes them..."

Jennie carried the little yellow kitten in her arms. She was
planning on feeding it milk. However, that thought immediately dissipated when she saw that Lisa had returned.

Lisa had previously hated furry things the most.

Although these two Ragdoll cats were very small and awfully adorable, they were still extremely hairy creatures that pooped and peed at the end of the day. Lisa could not help but avoid these things in the past.

Now that the two of them had arrived at the Hibiscus Garden at once, Jennie did not know whether Lisa would complain or not.

Jennie was so frantic that she did not know what to do in the moment. When Yan Jun saw that Jennie was hesitating, he chuckled.

"Mistress has certainly thanked the wrong person. Young Master was the one who asked me to buy these kittens for Mistress to play with all along."

Lisa had already approached Jennie's side. He combed
through the strands of her hair with his fingers. His fingertips were slightly warm to the touch and his deep syrupy voice echoed, "Does Mistress like them?"

Lisa's voice was casual and unhurried. It was eerily similar to his gentle and affectionate manner. However, this was not a private space that only included both of them because Yan Jun and Ah Fu were present as well. These were intimate actions that were only meant for the times when both of them were together. How could he say those things in the presence of outsiders?

The tips of Jennie's ears quickly turned red while she lowered her head. Her little hands faintly trembled as she used the pads of her fingers to rub the kitten's ears. "They're cute. Why did you buy me these kittens? Don't you hate furry things the most?"

"It's fine as long as Mistress likes them!"

Lisa smiled as he pulled Jennie into his arms. His deep
voice was slightly hoarse as he said, "These two kittens are nothing. I wouldn't stop you even if you wanted to build a whole zoo!"

When the faint scent of Jennie's body invaded his nostrils and. sensory organs, Lisa took a deep breath but could barely restrain himself from swallowing his saliva!

It seemed as though he was completely unable to resist her scent. Whenever Lisa was tempted by that scent every time he approached Jennie, he would think of taking the next step to ravage her...

No matter how many times he desired her, this woman always possessed a coy sort of inexperience.

Moreover, Jennie would become recklessly mad every time she became aroused while she was underneath him.

It was certainly a fatal form of attraction!

Yan Jun was rendered helpless as he saw their intimate interactions. He angrily recoiled his head. "Young Master, I... I'll be leaving first?"

"Yes, I wasn't planning on asking you to stay for dinner!"

Was he still hoping that Third Young Master would invite him for. dinner when he was such an obvious third wheel?