Chapter 219

Following her original plan, Jennie parked her car at the public car park near the museum and paid the all-day parking fee. She then rented and cycled a dockless bike to the subway. After she had purchased the ticket for Line 1, she then informed Chaeyoung of her location.

Soon, Chaeyoung's delicate and pretty figure appeared at the entrance to the subway. She had also put on a light make-up today.

This woman with her natural beauty was as charming as ever be it in a light or heavy make-up.

She had worn a British-style plaid shirt, a pair of fitting jeans, and was in a pair of white skating shoes. Her legs were slim and slender, and she was dressed stylishly with a spot-on fashion sense.

"Jenjen, if luck is on our side, we'll be able to catch one, but if we get into a fight, you have to dodge to one side."

Chaeyoung was worried and kept telling Jennie what to do.

"Don't worry, I'll take good care of myself. You have to be careful too."

The two talk over the countermeasures, and in accordance with the situation described in the previous reports, they determined a few stations for patrolling to and fro on the subway.

As the day passed, they did not reap anything, and the two women felt a little disappointed.

However, come to think of it, if the arrest was that easy, Huai would not have assigned them here. He had sent them with the idea of putting them into a difficult position.

After getting off work, the two said goodbye and went home.

Jennie had been swaying on the subway for the entire day and was exhausted. She even almost fell asleep while taking a bath.

Her limber body leaned over the bathtub, and her small hand rubbed her ears as she used another arm as a pillow. Her black hair draped over her shoulders, and the flirtatious mark Lisa left on her snowy shoulder could be vaguely seen through her hair...

When Lisa strode into the bathroom, the bathing scene of this relaxing beauty was what he saw. Had his willpower not been strong, he would have been super tantalized.

From the moment she came home, Lisa had noticed that Jennie seemed to be exceptionally worn out. He ordered Ah Fu to brew some nourishing soup. This woman drank two bowls and went to
take a bath right away.

The fact that she actually fell asleep while bathing made Lisa pondered silently in his heart - were reporters so busy nowadays that she was this weary?

The man who felt sorry for her mistress drew her out of the water and helped to blow-dry her hair. At the same time, he was thinking to himself whether to visit Huai to lighten this woman's load on the
case.

If she were to be this exhausted every day, how would he dare to get down to her? Usually, before it was even half an hour, this woman would be complaining of tiredness. If things were to go according to the current situation, she might not even hold out for ten minutes!

Lisa felt miserable. The man with a high demand was regretting a little for having made her a promised before this. Since he had agreed to allow her to run wild on the outside, he could not forbid her
from doing so just because he was worried that his desires were not met.

The main thing was he was afraid that due to the two years of suffering in prison, her body could not bear the strenuous work. In the near future, this was the woman who was to give birth to his baby.

He has mental germophobia, so his child could only be born by this woman...

Lisa's heart surged with emotions, but when he heard the woman's even breathing, his heart was filled with contentment. With her in his arms, that was sufficient. He needed to learn self-control!