Chapter 282

When Taecyeon saw Tzuyu's extremely condescending little face, his own tone became terribly cold as he asked, "What do you know?"

Tzuyu sneered before she said, "I don't think that I'd understand if this had only happened once or twice. However, do you really think that I wouldn't get it after such a long time? All the members of the Yuan Family are devils!"

Annoyed, Taecyeon flung the cigarette butt out of his hand. His body was naked when he walked towards the front of the bed and glared at Tzuyu with a vicious gaze. "Who was giving in to their lust underneath the devil's body earlier? Hmm?"

Tzuyu bitterly turned her face away and shut her eyes. She did not want to see this man's face.

Taecyeon refused to let her have her way. He suddenly grabbed her by the chin and turned her face towards him as a sinister smile appeared on his face. "You're scared of admitting that I've subdued your body despite your hatred and resentment for me, right?"

The tears in the corners of Tzuyu's eyes rolled down her cheeks before she revealed her blatant hatred for him. "Taecyeon, you scold and hit me simply because of the unfairness that fills your heart. You can't surpass Lisa in the outside world but you're tormented by your father at home. You're a complete coward. Aside from venting
your anger on me, what else can you do?"

Burning rage filled Taecyeon's heart when he heard this and noticed that the woman had actually struck many of his sore spots. He increased the force in his hand, hurting Tzuyu until she quietly groaned and used her little hand to push him away.

"You devil!" Tzuyu cursed.

Taecyeon sneered, "You're right, I'm a devil. I'm going to make you realize tonight that a real demon won't be as merciful as I was before!"

Taecyeon left after he said that. Moments later, he returned from the study room carrying a box.

Tzuyu had no idea what Taecyeon was doing. Her gaze was rather fearful when she looked at this man who seemed to had lost his mind.

It took her a while to realize that the box actually contained Taecyeon's  secret stash of items!

Tzuyu was aware that Taecyeon perversely fooled around outside. However, she did not know that Taecyeon actually possessed these specialized items at home.

The woman's entire body trembled. Moreover, she was too afraid to make any sudden movements because of the cast on her leg. She fearfully glanced at Taecyeon while her voice quivered as she asked,

"What are you trying to do?"

A bloodthirsty smile suddenly appeared on Taecyeon's face when he noticed that Tzuyu was terrified and panic-stricken. "Mrs Manoban, you haven't tried this yet, huh? I purposely prepared it for you!"

Tzuyu suddenly realized that this man had prepared these things when she was in the hospital while he was waiting for her to be discharged.

They had ignored this matter all this while for so many years. Since this man had previously gotten a taste of such a pleasant experience, perhaps he would repeatedly use this method to torment her in the future.

"No... Get lost!"

Tzuyu's voice changed from fear when she saw those terrifying "torture instruments"...

...

Jennie was doted on by Lisa throughout the entire night.
She was unaware that Tzuyu was also experiencing something similar in Peace Mansion but she was being tortured throughout the night instead.

Jennie woke up at dawn when her husband gently kissed her with his thin lips. Her drowsy eyes were still blurry when she turned over. The French window's pale yellow curtains looked unusually gentle under the misty light of the early morning sun. During the early summer of May, sunlight pierced through the cracks and glimmered inside, warming the morning breeze as well.