Chapter 247

"Who wants to kill the two of you? Do you know?"
After much silence, Jisoo asked coldly.

"We've only been in City C for three days, how could we make any enemies?"

As Jennie replied, she carefully wiped the blood from Chaeyoung's wounds. Chaeyoung did not wail in pain, but it was Jennie who grimaced in pain as she looked on.

"What did you all come to City C for?"

Jisoo's tone was bland, but it was an indisputable question. When he first tailed these two women, he had not given much thought to it, thinking that the two were just touring around. Little did he expect that it would nearly cost them their lives!

Chaeyoung kept a straight face, seemingly not wanting to respond to Jisoo even though he was their savior.

Jennie secretly took a peek at Chaeyoung. She clearly dared not answer that she had dragged Chaeyoung along to investigate Nancy. If Jisoo knew about it, then Lisa would also be informed of it.

About Somi, everything was just her speculation. This was a grave matter, and before she had investigated thoroughly, Jennie did not Lisa to know anything about it.

Jisoo watched the two women resisting him with silence and chuckled. He took over the sterilized cotton swab and disinfectant from Jennie and said in a low voice, "Miss Kim, let me do it."

Jennie glanced at Chaeyoung. Although she could see that she was protesting with her eyes, Jennie opened her hands and indicated that there was nothing she could do about it...

Jisoo got up and gave Jennie a room key. Jennie saw that it was just next door.

The intelligent Jennie knew that this was the time for her to disappear from sight.

She went away swiftly.

Before Chaeyoung could stop her, she was already pressed onto the bed by Jisoo. "Lie still, and lift up your clothes!"

Her back was burning with pain. Chaeyoung was also aware that when she had fallen to the ground, she must have hurt her back.

However, she felt awkward to have Jisoo helping to put medicine on her.

"What's there to be embarrassed about?" Jisoo smiled sinisterly.

"Which part of your body have I not seen before?" "Hmm?"

Chaeyoung face flushed red out of anger. She bit her lips lightly and displayed a manner of unwillingness.

Jisoo became very patient at this moment. "Chaeng, I'll wait for you here."

She knew that even if this stand-off lasted till the morning, this man would still display such an attitude.

Chaeyoung turned her face away and angrily laid on her stomach on the bed.

Jisoo lifted her pale blue plaid shirt to reveal the traces of blood on her back, which had already dried on the shirt.

He touched the wounded spot. It was a grazed wound, and the area injured was rather large, but at least it was not deep. However, Chaeyoung broke out in cold sweat as a result of the pain and bit on her lips even harder.

Jisoo noticed that and gave her one of his arms. His other hand took the cotton swab and dabbed some povidone-iodine, and he said softly, "Don't bite your own lips. Don't you always bite me back in the days?"

A corner of Chaeyoung's heart was hit hard!

She looked at the arm in front of her. It was still as tough as a metal like before. The bronze skin had an alluring sheen that was unique to men.