Chapter 291

Throughout the night, Jennie would feel like she was
momentarily floating above the clouds, but in the next moment, shewould feel like she was thrown into the bottom of a valley.

She was pinned down by Lisa, as she lost herself little by little...

"Little Nini, never ask those questions again.

"Next time, we'll do it each time you ask. After all, if you have the strength to ask, I'll have the strength to do it. If you want to be finished off by me, then feel free to keep asking!!"

As the man finished his words, he did not forget to conclude with something threatening.

Jennie was completely drained. Her eyes were half-shut, filled with mist. Lisa's warm breath flowed by her ear. "Understand?"

The woman whimpered and said nothing. "Baby, do you understand?

"Tell me! Do you understand!?"

"Ah... I'll... I'll remember that..."

Jennie gasped and replied tearfully.

Lisa smiled in his eyes.

This man had enjoyed a sumptuous feast, yet he still forced her into a corner!

Jennie did not dare to flaunt bravery with her words, but she resisted in her heart!

'I'll remember it in your dreams! Huh!'

...

Liu Li Villa

Ryujin had changed into a black sports suit with a dark cap.

The man was handsome, standing tall and straight. He walked toward his Land Rover Evoque, and his confidant, Min Yang, followed in his heels. This young man had a cool aura about him. He was only in his twenties, yet his voice had a sense of agedness and hoarseness that did not match his age. He asked in a low voice, "Sir! Where are you going?"

"To the hospital!"

Ryujin did not bother to lift his gaze; his cold and arrogant manner completely undisguised. "You don't have to follow me. I'll go on my own!"

Min Yang reached out and blocked the door with his arm. "Sir, you can't be alone. You're well aware of how dangerous it is to appear in front of the public just like that..."

"Shut up!" Ryujin chided angrily. His eyes were a shade of blood red, and the corner of his lips twitched as he spat, "Do I need your consent to go where I please now?"

"Sir! I wouldn't dare question you! But even then, you know that many of our brothers have lost their lives to protect you. You can't let those brothers die in vain just because of your waywardness!"

Min Yang's height was about the same as Ryujin, and his bearing did not lose out to his master. His gaze was firm, unlike the usual docile-looking aides he had. His tone was bland, but it had a sense of forcefulness in it as well.

Ryujin gritted his teeth and glared at Min Yang. Rage consumed the man's rationality, but he kept it in check. He only stared at the boy in front of him. "Scram!"

"Sir, I cannot allow you to go out alone. I'll go with you! If anyone wants to harm you, better than they harm me instead of you! "

Min Yang was ever insistent.

"Your brother and father have already fucking died for me. How can I let you die for me too? ?"

Ryujin spoke with dreariness as his tone softened. Min Yang nodded with all seriousness "Generations of The Min family will give up their lives for the Shin family!"