Chapter 350

Lisa's expression darkened.

He was not an inherently kind man. He would not hurt others unless they hurt him, and he would not hesitate to punish them if they offended him.

He listened as Jennie begged for mercy for her "accomplice" who had separated her and Lisa for several years. Worse still, he had nearly raped her as well. The man's face grew grimmer when he thought of this.

Jimin did not show Lisa any mercy when they fought with each other. Lisa felt terribly unhappy when he realized that he had to let him off.

A gloomy look flashed in the depths of the handsome man's eyes. He seductively pursed his lips before he quietly asked, "Why are you always so stupid?"

Jennie knew that the malicious intent in Lisa's heart would only disappear after much difficulty. She sighed. Her beautiful little face had turned pale because her body was too weak. She had a delicate type of beauty now.

"Jimin is not a bad person by nature. He simply became mean because he was pampered ever since he was a child. He's never suffered a day in his life. People can be quite extreme at times. Nonetheless, he treated me and my son very well when I was with him for several years. He never mistreated me."

Jennie was being honest. Jimin nearly violated her, and she held a grudge against him for that, but this did not cancel out the previous acts of kindness that he had shown her. She was not a hateful person. On the contrary, she could distinguish between feelings of gratitude and resentment.

"He helped you conceal your real identity. In other words, he did this despite knowing that you were my wife. He was clearly hiding his selfish desires for you all along!"

Lisa was secretly furious at this situation. He had searched through more than half of Country Z. Jimin made Lisa's journey to find his wife more difficult than it should have been.

"It was my fault so you shouldn't blame anyone else!" said Jennie guiltily. She went into hiding during these years because she knew that Lisa was looking for her.

Once, her classmate who was also a graduate student looked her up and down while comparing her to a picture on their phone. The student smiled and said, "Rubyjane, why do I think that you look particularly similar to the Young Mistress of the Manoban Family in Luo Hai?"

Jennie was so frightened that she refused to appear before that student for several days.

Lisa gently sighed. His heart was unconsciously filled with uneasiness when he saw the embarrassed look on his wife's face. "Now that I think about it, this was actually my fault. Little Nini, I won't let you leave me ever again!"

*

Jisoo pacified Jimjn for some time. When they were younger, Jisoo had hit Jimin numerous times while they were playing because he was a mischievous child. Now that they were older, Jisoo felt slightly sorry for Jimin as he watched him getting beat up by his cousin.

Jimin realized that Jennie would probably leave him after today. The man felt a heavy sense of loss as he had suffered a broken heart twice.

"Big Jisoo, do you think that Jennie would still be in love with Lisa if I had met her a few years earlier?"

Jimin had yet to accept the situation completely. He was used to getting his way ever since he was a child. He always got what he wanted without fail. Wei Guo had even prostrated himself before his feet. However, Jennie had seemingly kept herself at a perfect distance from him for the past three years.

Lisa was the root of this. As Jennie only had eyes for that man, every other male on earth was meaningless to her.

Jisoo could not hide his smile when he heard this. It looked like Jennie never explained to Jimin that she and Lisa were caught between their love and hatred for each other.