Chapter 296

Yeji glanced at her disheveled appearance while suppressing the rage in her heart. She whispered, "Could you tell me what happened?"

Ryujin could not help but laugh. Yeji resembled a hedgehog that was covered in spikes from head to toe. However, her pretty little face was exactly the way he remembered it years ago.

"It's alright if you don't remember me. We can get to know each other slowly later on. As for these marks, just consider them as presents from me in honor of our first meeting, okay?"

Yeji was so furious that she nearly spat out blood.

"Sir, are you saying that you did this?"

Yeji could not stop herself from wanting to stab this b*stard when she thought of how he had violated her in her confused state.

How dare he take advantage of her when she was in trouble?

"You don't have to be shy, Miss Manoban. Of course, I wouldn't refuse if you wanted to return the favor!"

Ryujin said this with a straight face, as though it was perfectly normal.

Yeji nearly coughed up blood again!

"How shameless!"

If she had not been not skimpily dressed, Yeji would have definitely given him a piece of her mind. However, she would be at a disadvantage if she moved too much now...

"Yes, I'll take note of Ji ji's comments. You've been asleep for such a long time. Are you hungry?"

As he spoke, Ryujin stepped forward and attempted to pull Yeji over. However, he had not expected that this woman would be so cautious against him. She took a step backward and nearly exploded at him. "Who are you calling 'Ji ji'? Shut up!"

Ryujin was shocked. A miserable look flashed across his gaze when he saw that Yeji was on high alert and distancing herself from him.

"You still have to eat no matter what I call you. I bought this..."

"I'm not eating your food!"

Yeji rejected the man's offer while rage filled her face.

"How would I know if you've poisoned the food? You're a despicable person who'd step on others when they're down!"

Yeji was no longer concerned about being polite when she remembered that this man had seen her naked and harassed her. If her words were harsh then so be it!

She would settle her score with him once she had gotten her clothes in a while...

"If you're worried, you can eat after I've taken a bite. Is that alright?"

Ryujin compromised and spoke gently.

"You..."

"I'll do anything to make you eat!"

Yeji was unaware of the ruthless nature of the man before her when he was faced with violent enemies. She knew even less about his bloodthirsty heart that stemmed from a brutal past. This man had crawled out from the depths of hell...

However, this perverse and ruthless man was currently patiently coaxing her. He had suppressed the vicious nature of the demon in his heart. He was completely courteous and gentle now.

Yeji became rather hesitant after hearing him speak.

She was unaware that she had messily vomited last night. Her clothes were smelly and disgusting while her stomach was empty. When she heard that there was food, her stomach growled just in time...