Chapter 376

The door required a fingerprint verification. Jisoo caressed Chaeyoung while unlocking the door with his fingerprint.

Chaeyoung's brain turned blank and she felt her blood surging upward. Her little face had turned bright red. She called out softly as though she was a kitten, "Big Brother Jisoo..."

Right after the words left her mouth, her entire body was pushed against the door, and the coldness from behind cleared her head slightly.

Once they got inside the apartment, Jisoo began to strip off her clothes unscrupulously with his big hands. Then, he put her on top of the shoe cabinet and bit on her sensitive skin gently...

The woman exclaimed, "Big Brother Jisoo... What's going on with you..."

She took in his ravaging without any resistance, but she was still puzzled and afraid.

Jisoo was not in a rush to answer her. Instead, he kissed his way up her skin with his heated lips, leaving a trail of hickeys in his wake.

Finally, the man's lips reached her ears. His scent was mingled with the smell of alcohol, and his eyes were red. He then used his hoarse voice to comfort the nervous woman in his arms, "Xiaodai, be good. I want you, I want you!"

Chaeyoung did not know what to say.

Only then did Chaeyoung understood what Jisoo meant when he wanted her to shower and wait for him on the phone just now.

Her little face turned red, and the top of her head was steaming hot from the make-out session!

"Big Brother Jisoo... I-I'm... afraid..."

Chaeyoung's eyes became watery, and her swollen red lips looked seductively beautiful.

Jisoo pressed his forehead onto hers and tried to control the desire in his heart. Then, he comforted her softly, "I'm sorry, Xiaodai... I frightened you..."

"No-no-no!" Chaeyoung hugged his head and murmured, "I like you..."

As she spoke, she put her arms around his neck and move her little lips towards his. She then planted a kiss on his cheek and his forehead.

She did not mind giving herself to him. The reason why she did not allow him to do so before was that she wanted to wait until the night of their marriage.

However, how could she still think logically when she was so deep in love?

She loved him. After experiencing a love so deep, she could no longer love someone the way she loved him in the future...

After being kissed and hugged by her, the desire that Jisoo had forcibly suppressed just now was provoked once again.

He growled lowly, carried her in his arms, and walked towards the bedroom. He continued to leave marks on her neck on the way there...

Her dress had already been torn into pieces, and Jisoo took off his clothes in no time. Both of them were naked, and their love for each other had gotten even more intense as they look into each other's eyes.

Chaeyoung shivered slightly and tried to make herself seem less nervous. Even so, her slender body trembled still under Jisoo's roaming gaze no matter how she tried to disguise her nervousness.

The places where his big hands had caressed was triggering a numbness in her that was about to tear down the emotions that she had been brewing for a long time. The woman had no experience, all she did was moan and lose herself in his kisses...

Her body was being provoked to the limit yet Jisoo did not take any further action. Thus, Chaeyoung complained in a low and dissatisfied tone, "Why don't you start?"