Chapter 266

Lisa sent a text message to Tian Qi-Did Missus return to the Hibiscus Garden?

Tian Qi answered honestly, "Not yet. Missus and Miss Zhao went to the cafe, maybe colluding on something important..."

Even Tian Qi with a lack of literary knowledge had used the word "colluding"!

Looks like the incident was not a simple one!

Lisa initially wanted to allow Jennie to do what she wants,
but if it warrants "colluding", would it turn things topsy-turvy?

With that in mind, Lisa took off from work an hour earlier to check out what the two women were doing!

'That blockheaded Tian Qi only knew how to fight...'

His silly words had put a faint smile on Lisa's face. Both the faces of Jennie and Somi changed. This was especially apparent in Somi. When she thought about fighting with Jennie, she knew the dim-witted bodyguard would definitely put her in her place...

The two ladies looked at each other and thought, 'What red-faced?'

"I was just here to chat with Nancy. Why are you so interested in girls' talk? You even came all the way to spoil our fun!"

Jennie muttered softly, seemingly blaming him, but also partially seeking affection.

Lisa did not speak, he only increased the strength he was
exerting through his shoulder. He pulled her closer with a hint of overbearingness in his eyes. 'Can't I come over to have a look?'

Seeing how Lisa was hugging Jennie, Somi's fingers on
the tabletop clutched a little tighter. She could see Lisa's
possessiveness in its entirety.

Jennie struggled a little, but she could not break free of his dictatorial aura.

She had just drunk a cup of coffee. If he continued with the same strength, would the coffee in her stomach spout out like a fountain?

"Keep moving, see if I'll do you right here and now?"

Lisa kept his voice low, whispering in Jennie's ear with a
volume only the both of them could hear. His warm breath tickled mysteriously against her ear.

He would not have sex with her immediately, but his words of threat still made her blush!

Jennie's face was red, and she had decided not to struggle anymore. She sat there obediently, but her hands were soon covered in sweat.

Seeing Lisa's obsessive gaze on Jennie, Somi could not help but feel a fit of jealousy that urged her to swallow her rival up!

"Brother Lisa..." mumbled Somi, a swirl of tears filling up her eyes in denial. Ever since Lisa had entered, she had stashed her fierce side aside and only had her soft and obedient look on.

It was said that love makes people crazy, this Somi was an icon of that. Her love for Lisa had led to her behavioral change, including becoming tolerant of another!

Jennie managed to witness Somi's change from a vicious
poisoner into a poor girl-next-door all within the matter of seconds...

"What can we talk about, it's all gossips within the family! Jennie, tell me about your time in the UK..."

At that point, Somi paused deliberately as she waited for Lisa's reaction.

Jennie's time in the UK? That was a story shared with Somi!

The curve in Lisa's mouth was cold and calculative, his beautiful eyes were glazed with a chilly glint as if he was waiting for Nancy to confess everything!