Chapter 331

Jae-wook had no control over his body, but his mind was still fully conscious. The traces of panic in the depths of his pupils showed the outside world that he was still alive.

He heard Tzuyu clearly. His entire body shivered as a chill swept across him.

"Don't get worked up. I'm not done with this story yet. You'll regret it if you die like this."

Tzuyu saw the fear in Jae-wook's eyes. The corners of her lips turned downwards, but dimples appeared on her cheeks.

"No one noticed that there was something unusual about Nancy. They assumed that she was Somi all along. They thought that news of Lisa's engagement had upset Somi and made her distraught. They knew that she was acting strangely in many ways, but they didn't pay much attention to it. Frankly, I didn't think much of it either.

"However, Nancy fought with me when she discovered my identity. She invited me to her apartment the day before Lisa's wedding and argued with me again. I don't know how she found out about the disgusting things that you did to me. She was naive and stupid enough to believe that I only got close to her to steal her lover...

"She yelled loudly to humiliate me. She wanted the whole world to know about our 'affair'..."

Tzuyu suppressed her desire to retch while she said this.

She had never met such a brainless woman. She felt like laughing when she thought of Nancy. That woman assumed that everyone else had an Electra complex like her. She truly believed that Tzuyu actually liked that perverted old man.

"She fell when I pushed her during our fight. When I saw the blood running down her thighs, I remembered my own condition when I miscarried in the past!"

Tzuyu's face was pale while her fingertips were faintly trembling. She felt as though she was reliving a nightmare when she recalled that scene.

"I wanted to save her at first, but I was worried that she would stab me in the back if I helped her. I decided to flee instead."

Tzuyu took a deep breath when she said this. She lifted her head and glanced at Jae-wook. Her deep gaze was laced with resentment. "If I'm not wrong... It was you... You killed that woman. Am I right?"

The bedridden man's body trembled uncontrollably when Tzuyu arrived at that conclusion. It seemed like she had exposed his darkest secret, hidden in the depths of his heart.

Jae-wook's reaction confirmed Tzuyu's suspicions. The woman sneered. "That foolish woman Nancy Mcdonie definitely did something that threatened your political position, right?"

Resentment manifested in Jae-wook's gaze. Tzuyu believed that he would leap up right now if he could. He would tell her that those who stood in his way would surely die.

"When you reached the apartment, you saw that Nancy was showing signs of a miscarriage. You were inspired by a malicious desire that told you to take advantage of this opportunity to get rid of that woman."

Although Jae-wook did not say anything when Tzuyu confronted him, Tzuyu gradually managed to confirm her theories by looking for clues in his gaze.

"I wouldn't feel sorry for a demon like you even if you died over ten thousand times!" Tzuyu spat disdainfully.

How could the heavens forgive him when everything had already been recorded?

*

Tzuyu was hospitalized for several days, but no one from the Chou household came to visit her.

Frankly, they were too afraid to appear before her.

Jennie visited Tzuyu in the hospital. She brought along chicken soup that Ah Fu cooked.