Chapter 303

Tzuyu wanted to rebuke him again, but his next move frightened her.

The man pressed his lower body tightly against hers before she could object.

“You wouldn’t dare. Do you understand why I have to do this?” The man’s voice was laced with a smile, but it was a sinister smirk that sent shivers down her spine.

“Don’t…” Tzuyu was so scared that her whole body trembled.

“Hmph, I wasn’t asking for your permission!”

“Ahh!”

“Make sure you enjoy this night.”

The man’s menacing voice echoed beside her ear.

“I’m going to leave a lasting mark on you. Always remember that your body belongs to me… Enjoy this.”

“That hurts!”

“Let me go… I’m begging you…” Tzuyu tearfully pleaded.

She could not bear the violent pain, so she cried and begged desperately.

*

Jennie did not go to work in the morning. Yeji's father also allowed her to rest at home for a few days because of the trouble at the hospital.

Jennie and Yeji spent their entire morning having fun, but this angered Lisa.

“She couldn’t get a good night’s sleep yesterday so you can’t stay over today!”

Lisa warned her in advance before he went to work. There was a gloomy expression on his face.

Jennie: “…”

Yeji: “…”

Yeji stuffed a handful of snacks in her mouth after Lisa left. She muttered, “My brother used to be such a loner. Why is he so overprotective over his wife now? Does it look like I’m trying to seduce you? I can’t believe that he got jealous because of a woman. How could he be so unreasonable?”

Jennie smiled without saying a word. She did not mention to Yeji how sickeningly sweet it was when the man’s eyes were filled with pain after he saw her returned home soaking wet yesterday night.

Fifth Miss Yeji was the most enraged when she heard that Jennie fell into the water. Not even Lisa, Jennie, nor the Old Mistress were as angry as her.

The young woman had paid close attention to the recent events. She persisted in her belief that Somi had pushed Jennie into the lake.

“I told you that I jumped in on my own to save her!”

She could not help but laugh when she saw the look of disbelief on Yeji's face. “You know that Somi can’t swim.”

She had obviously hidden the details about Somi's failed attempt to push her from Yeji.

Ah Fu ran anxiously inside while the two women were chatting. She swallowed the words she was about to say when she saw Yeji.

Jennie rose to her feer. She asked calmly, “Ah Fu, what’s wrong?

“Ah Fu, are you hiding something from me?”

Yeji became very upset when she saw Ah Fu’s hesitation.

“Fifth Miss and Mistress, Little Cui from Peace Mansion came to me in secret just now. She told me that the Eldest Young Mistress is experiencing a terrible stomach ache, but she’s enduring the pain at home because she doesn’t want to go to the hospital. Little Cui asked me what to do because she’s very worried. Should we inform the Old Mistress? I’m scared that something might have happened…”