Chapter 286

Jungkook returned to the hospital and rested a little while at the parking bay. He touched his lips, where Tzuyu's smell still lingered.

Facing his mirror, he smirked as he thought about the way Taecyeon treated Tzuyu, and his face contorted into a ferocious version of it.

'A woman who I am afraid of melting within my own palm was treated as such by that monster.' Jungkook punched his steering wheel.

The horn honked loudly for a few times!

His heart was howling, 'Taecyeon, I wish you could go and die!'

It was the peak hour after work, so there were no operations to attend. Yeji had packed up in advance. When her car passed by Jungkook's, she saw the cold glint in the eyes of the man inside and began to mutter to herself. Yeji was smart, she had a sudden flash of an idea.

She parked her car beside him and alighted joyfully. She knocked on Jungkook's car window. "Doctor Jeon?"

Jungkook was shocked. He was still releasing the hatred in his heart, the interruption had him flustered.

Seeing it was Yeji who was outside his window, Jungkook felt a little awkward for a while. He lowered his window and switched his expression into a smiley one. "Doctor Manoban, can I help you?"

Yeji face was pink as she wore her flattering face. "I want to treat you to dinner!"

Jungkook was still seething hate at Taecyeon, he was uncomfortable seeing any Manoban Family members at all, how would he have the mood to have dinner with any of them?

"I have a date tonight, so maybe not."

Jungkook refused politely. Even though his tone was cordial, his cold gaze was not something Yeji would miss.

As one of the youngest chief doctors in the military hospital, Jungkook's appearance had always been the talk among female doctors and nurses alike.

However, Yeji was an exception. She had always treated Jungkook like a senior brother. On this day, her intention of asking him out was indeed to ask for a favor, but before she could say anything, it was struck down!

The lady was a little upset, she whined while pouting. "Doctor Jeon, you're such a puritanical pretty boy, your coldness was even spilling out of your orifices!"

Jungkook had always thought the third house of Manoban Family, the Minho and Zhuan siblings were decent people. He was only harboring resentment from his encounter in the Manoban Family Mansion, and it showed in his lukewarm treatment of Yeji.

Hearing Yeji's complaint, he felt slightly guilty and came out of his car as well. "Doctor Manoban, I do have an appointment later. What if we do this another day, I'll treat you to a dinner?"

Yeji was shorter than Jungkook by half a head, she raised her calf and got closer to him. "Actually, I have a favor to ask!"

...

Every summer, Jennie's body would decide to become lazy. She had taken a shower and hid in the shade at the balcony on the third floor.

Lisa was still out, he had been late to arrive home recently.

Whenever Jennie was bored, she would run upstairs to play with Briquet and Little Ginger Fur Ball.

The two furkids were growing really fast, Little Ginger Fur Ball whose body had been obese had grown to over half-feet long. The third floor was no longer large enough for them to jump around.

The pair of cats were readily escaping outside led by the male Briquet. However, whenever Jennie came, the two cats would run back and start mewing at her.