Chapter 377

Jisoo hung up the phone and walked into the bedroom. His eyebrows furrowed when he saw Chaeyoung sleeping.

She seemed incredibly relaxed!

The woman who was lying spreadeagled had occupied half of the bed. Perhaps she had gotten used to sleeping like this since she usually slept alone. Thus, she had selfishly made herself at home because she did not realize that there was someone else here who was going to share the bed and pillows with her.

Jisoo smiled and reached his hand out to hold her slim waist. He pulled her into his arms and closed his eyes. He inhaled her womanly fragrance several times and lost himself in it.

"Xiaodai, you've finally become my woman!"

Jisoo murmured beside her ear, his heart bubbling with warmth.

He stroked her shoulders with his large hands. The red marks there were left behind by his rather violent behavior earlier.

However, when he recalled those moments, he realized that he simply wanted to leave his mark on her body. He wanted there to be something that symbolized that he possessed her!

Chaeyoung leaned into his embrace. She could not remain in the spread eagle position now that she was restrained. She rubbed her big fluffy head against his chest. She was as gentle as a kitten.

The woman's appearance when she was sound asleep softened Jisoo's heart into a mushy mess.

The moment he entered her body, he had already decided that he would bring her home to his family tomorrow. Regardless of his parents' objections, he wanted to declare to the world that he was going to marry this woman!

*

The Kim Family welcomed a new day.

When she got up early in the morning, Jiao Shuzhen instructed the servant to meticulously sweep the front hall where the octagonal palace lanterns were hung.

Newly bought lush ornamental plants and flowers were lined on both sides of the corridor from the front door leading to the main hall, forming a walkway to welcome the guests.

Several desserts that were to be consumed as a way to cool off in the scorching summer had already been prepared in the kitchen. Jingshan had asked the chef who was the most skilled at preparing Si Chuan cuisine in the military compound to come over and cook up a storm in the kitchen with the Kim Family's own chef.

Jiao Shuzhen had already admitted defeat during this battle that had yet to go out in full force. That was why she decided to surrender once she was exposed and appeared as though she was trying to gain her son's favor. Jingshan was very pleased when he saw this.

He called Jisoo again and urged him to hurry up.

Jisoo glanced at the long line of cars in front of him. He answered the phone and told his father that there was some traffic along the way. Deep down, he could not help but sigh and be thankful that it was not like this last night. It only took him 15 minutes to get to Chaeyoung's apartment.

Chaeyoung sat at the passenger's seat. She looked unusually worried. She was gripping the tassels on her clothes tightly, bunching them up before unraveling them one by one again. It was apparent from her repeated movement that she was really anxious.

"Big Brother Jisoo, why... Why are you suddenly taking me home to meet your family?"

She had just turned from a little girl into a woman after making love to him just last night. After that, Jisoo had confessed his feelings to her and said that he was going to take her to meet his parents.