Chapter 336

Four months later, in the military hospital.

Lisa removed the final steel nail from his leg and Yeji could not help but sigh as she looked at her handsome brother sitting in a wheelchair.

"Stand up and try walking around."

Lisa supported himself with the handrails on the sides of the bed and stood up. Even though he had always used a wheelchair when he was at home or in the office previously, he did not feel troubled.

Now that he removed the steel nails and stopped using crutches or wheelchairs, he was as handsome as ever.

"Luckily there aren't any residual effects from the injury. Otherwise, who knows how many socialites in Luo Hai would cry themselves to death when they found out that you're crippled!"

Yeji noticed that Lisa recovered pretty well, and her earlier concerns were unnecessary. Fortunately, he only broke his leg after falling from such high ground. It would be a pity if it left a scar on his face!

"What does that have to do with Luo Hai's socialites?"

Lisa said in a brief tone.

Thankfully, the stairs in Hibiscus Garden were made of wood, so he was able to keep his life.

"Of course, they would be sad if you're crippled. The position of Manoban Family's Third Missus...

"Is reserved for Jennie Kim!"

Lisa interrupted Yeji's sentence and stared at her with his cold gaze.

It was spring already, yet Yeji felt a sudden and inexplicable coldness.

She stuck her tongue out and did not dare to continue talking.

Both of them were like a pair of quarrelsome lovers. They had been in love for more than ten years yet had only truly been together for a year.

When Yeji thought about it, ever since Jennie left, Lisa once again returned to being a cold, sadistic person who showed no mercy.

Somi was the best example.

Lisa knew that Somi had something to do with what happened, so the first thing that he did after he woke up was to take revenge on her.

That woman miscalculated a step, as there was no use pleading to the Old Mistress.

Lisa ordered someone to throw Somi in jail on the grounds of kidnapping and human trafficking.

None of the lawyers in Luo Hai dared to defend Somi and the prosecutor ended the case carelessly.

Just like that, the socialite lifestyle that Somi was looking forward to came to an end. It seemed like a good idea for her to spend her remaining years in Luo Hai's prison...

*

Hibiscus Garden.

The birth of Little Ginger Fur Ball and Briquet's first batch of kittens lifted the atmosphere in Hibiscus Garden.

After two hours of labor, the three little kittens laid closely in Little Ginger Fur Ball's arms.

The kittens' meowing calmed Lisa who was sweating profusely.

Little Ginger Fur Ball was once just a little maiden cat, yet it seemed to be covered in a motherly radiance when it saw the three kittens cramming up to feed on milk. Then, she licked her kittens with her tiny little tongue.

"Young Master, this one looks the most like Little Ginger Fur Ball!"

Ah Fu pointed at one of the ginger-colored female kittens with a particularly excited expression.