Chapter 386

"Kim Jisoo, don't you think that you look very pathetic right now?" The door that led to the private room swung open. The woman was dressed from head to toe in expensive garments. Her arrogant demeanor made her look like a queen.

She glanced at the man sitting on the sofa. He seemed cold and entirely emotionless. She furiously spat, "You stink of sin and alcohol. Do you still remember that you were the high-ranking commander of the special forces unit? Has your military rank gone to the dogs?"

The other women in the private room were terribly frightened by this unexpected turn of events. They were too afraid to speak, so they simply stared at Jisoo with pale faces.

In most situations, the women who barged in like this were either the first wives or beloved mistresses. This woman's imposing manner clearly showed that she did not have a normal relationship with Mr. Kim.

The man hid in the shadows. His cold eyes were completely devoid of emotions.

He lit a cigarette and smoked in silence. His posture seemed elegant but conceited. The smoke whirled around his handsome and bewitching face.

"Wei Hongmian, what right do you have to care about me?"

Jisoo's calm demeanor made the woman at the doorway even more furious.

Wei Hongmian controlled her temper and glanced at all the scantily clad women. She commanded in a low voice, "Get out!"

As Jiao Jiao had always been Jisoo's "favorite", she was a bit more conceited and spoiled. The girls had not seen Jisoo for a long time. Their financial backer finally came today after much difficulty, but this woman had to ruin everything. She was secretly very annoyed.

She rose from her seat and glanced at Wei Hongmian. Her lips curled into a smirk before she snarled, "Old lady, I'm sorry, but isn't it wrong for you to come here and steal our business when you're so much older than us?"

Judging from the way she was dressed, Wei Hongmian did not work in the same profession as them, but she had come looking for Jisoo, so it was most likely that she was Mr. Kim's old flame.

Jiao Jiao had been through situations like this a lot of times at the brothel. She would usually take the initiative to strike the first blow and suppress the other party's drive.

Old lady? Stealing their business?

Wei Hongmian was so furious that her face nearly turned green!

The other girl treated her as if she was one of the other prostitutes at the brothel...

"The beggars on the street and those scumbags wouldn't even glance at an old lady like you, much less Mr. Kim. They'd have to force themselves to look at you even if you offered to sleep with them for free..."

"Thwack!" Wei Hongmian raised her hand and slapped Jiao Jiao. She scoffed, "You little b*tch, I'll kill you! I'm from the Wei Family. Do you think that I'd let you say those disgusting things to me?"

Jiao Jiao noticed Wei Hongmian's imposing manner after she was struck. She realized that this woman was probably from an influential family. She had never of the "Wei Family", but she knew that a normal prostitute would never mention their family background.

She merely stood there as she was too afraid to burst out in anger. She gazed miserably at Jisoo.

"All of you can go downstairs. I'll pass your tips to the madam later. Go on, my darlings."

Wei Hongmian blushed when she saw Jisoo's bewitching smile. He raised his wine glass and took a sip after speaking. His gaze did not meet Wei Hongmian's for even a second.