Chapter 277

Chaeyoung was scorched by Jisoo's gaze. She blushed, and her heart pounded violently, the sound echoing through the sky...

What filled her vision was the Jisoo's hot body and that pair of crimson eyes of his.

"You..."

The moment she opened her mouth, her chin was fiercely pinched by the man. "Chaeng, do you think you can escape tonight?"

Chaeyoung was not a young girl who had no experience. How could she not be aware of what he was going to do at this moment?

Nonetheless, although she had experienced it, she was a little afraid of him this time, and she shook her head with a tremble.

"The thing is, I've drunk too much wine with Jennie tonight. The smell of alcohol on me is too heavy..."

"So?"

"Can we... not..."

The moment the word "not" was out, her lips were sealed.

Damn!

This was the corridor!

Chaeyoung had noticed the hostess passing him the room key to room 1305. That room was still quite a distance from here.

"Jisoo... calm down... Listen to me... We can't... Let me take a breather and explain to you..."

Chaeyoung wanted to protest, but her words were incoherent. Even she herself did not know what she was talking about.

Her heart resisted, but her body had given the most honest reply. Jisoo did not give her another chance to reject. He dragged her along the corridor, kissing and embracing her non-stop...

The two eventually made their way to the door of room 1305.

When they were short of breath, only then did their lips separated.

Jisoo looked down and scanned his fingerprint. It looked like he was a usual guest here, and the key card was only for Chaeyoung's use.

Chaeyoung felt that everything went dark, and the light from the corridor was blocked out by the door.

Chaeyoung could not see the room clearly. The large French windows were covered with white sheer curtains, and the moonlight sneaked through the gap and shone onto the floor bright and clear, like the double white fish on a jade plate.

Right after that, Jisoo lifted her up and pressed her against the wall.

A chill spread out from her back, and Chaeyoung involuntarily arched.

It was not known whether it was due to the alcohol, or whether it was really like what people said that after one had tried it once, not only the man would want it, but the woman as well.

In particular, this was the man whom she clearly did not detest but had liked for many years.

The desire she had for him was in effect, no lesser than him. It was just that she had too many scruples in her heart.

Hence, when faced with this kind of situation, even a rational woman would act without a second thought.

'I'd just let myself indulge for this time!'

Chaeyoung told herself this. Her body gradually went soft, not resisting intensely anymore. She placed her hands on Jisoo's waist and bore the pressure from him.
Perhaps it was because he sensed her loosening up, Jisoo was secretly pleased.

The passionate smooches went all the way down, leaving his marks everywhere. He pecked with some force, causing her to quiver again and again...

Chaeyoung moaned, her arms wrapped around his neck as she murmured his name softly, "Jisoo..."