Chapter 284

Hearing Liu Li Villa was the Shin Clan Mansion, Jennie was astounded.

In the few days she had spent in the Liu Li Villa, she had turned it inside out. However, there were still a number of rooms that Lisa forbade her from entering.

Lisa told her that the previous owner had left some things behind that he did not wish to be touched.

She was curious. Lisa had always been very territorial, no outsiders could even enter the Liu Li Villa, but he kept the possessions of the previous owner.

"Where is Shin Ryujin right now?"

Jennie asked.

If it had been Shin Ryujin's possessions, then it would be understandable why Lisa would keep them.

"Ryujin is mysterious. He's vicious, decisive, and daring in his assassinations. He's earned himself a pretty solid name around underground organizations in foreign countries. Not only is everyone from his organization well-trained, they are also disciplined.

"Ryujin had been involved in several high-profile cases, even the police are looking for him. He and Lisa were close. In my opinion, only Lisa would be able to contact him."

Something was bothering Jennie. Even after staying in the UK for several years, she had had no idea Lisa was in contact with such an organization.

There were so many things she did not know!

"Jenjen, I can't tell you how many more secrets Lisa is holding from you, but one thing is certain, Lisa's love toward you..."

Kai explained as he looked at Jennie, who blushed. "I know..."

...

In Jae-wook's study room in the Peace Mansion.

Jae-wook's secretary, with a pair of golden-rimmed glasses, reported the investigator's findings to Jae-wook.

"Lisa purchased a gallery for Miss Mcdonie on Ougao Road!"

Taecyeon stood aside, he dared not interrupt. In the past few days, his old man had not been very pleased with him.

"What on earth is Lisa doing? I think there's something wrong with that Nancy Mcdonie!" Jae-wook said, a hint of worry coloring his voice.

He glanced at Taecyeon, who finally spoke.

"Father, let's ignore Nancy! Jennie ruined our plan this time, I can't just take it lying down! Lisa's spot is Jennie, I really want to get rid of her..."

Anytime Jennie was brought up, Taecyeon would instantly feel the rage threatening to burst out of him!

His cruel face was brimming with hatred.

Had Jennie not made a report on Sun Xu, a case that would otherwise be buried would not have resurfaced.

"You idiot!" Hearing that, Jae-wook scolded, "Do you think Jennie Kim is easy to handle? Do you take Lisa as a rice-eater (TN: Chinese idiom. To accuse someone of being useless to the point that their only contribution at home was to eat.)?"

Taecyeon knew from the moment he spoke that he would be yelled at. He lowered his eyes and stopped talking.

"Do you think Lisa is the same as a few years ago? The same Lisa who would allow you to threaten him with Jennie?"

"How else would Jennie get her hands on those information? The one behind her is Lisa himself!"

Jae-wook sat back in his chair, took a breath, and continued his tirade.