chapter 4

For some reason, Ryujin being on a date kinda bothers me. But like he said, he never stopped texting me back. He would update me on how his date is going and I felt envious of the girl he was with. My mind goes back to being curious on what he might look like but I don't think we're close enough to ask each other selfies.

hard_carryy0: Date is finally over. I dropped her off but I think she wanted me to kiss her lol

kitty_purrfect: Why do you sound happy that your date is over? It's kinda early isn't?

hard_carryy0: I made an excuse that I don't want to be out late driving since she does live in a different state so I have to drive for an hour just to get home.

kitty_purrfect: Are you going to see her again?

Oh my god. I hope I didn't sound jealous sending that but I feel like I kinda am? But I have a boyfriend so I don't have the right to be jealous.

hard_carryy0: Nah. After dinner, it kinda got uncomfortable. But hey I have to drive home so you might have to wait an hour for my reply or we can talk over the phone? You can just mute yourself when you're talking to customers.

After reading that, I take a deep breath. Am I ready for him to hear my voice? Am I ready to hear his voice? What if he doesn't like my voice and doesn't want to talk to me again. I can be pretty shallow, what if I don't like his voice? Ugh.

hard_carryy0: I'll take that as a no lol I'll text you when I get home

I panic so I agree. What's wrong with me? I give him my Skype info and we add each other. I change my profile picture right away so he can't see what I look like and I think he did too because his profile picture is a close up picture of his eye? Like who does that? He has brown eyes. I know that much with his looks.

My phone start ringing and I see Skype on the screen and I literally about shit my pants. My face is getting hot and my hands are sweating. Why am I so nervous?

I finally answer but I don't say anything. I want him to say the first words.

"Hello?" The voice says. It's not deep. It's kinda deep but that's normal for a lot of Asian men to not have extremely deep voices.

I don't realize that I have to reply until I hear him ask if I'm here.

"Yeji? Do you want me to hang up?" He ask.

"No! I mean. Sorry I got nervous" I nervously laugh.

"Don't worry, I'm nervous too. I didn't expect your voice to be so beautiful though" I blush at that comment. Is he flirting with me?

"I love your Canadian accent and how you just said sorry" he laughs.

My heart melts with his laugh. It was so adorable.

"Thank you" I awkwardly say, "Why was your date uncomfortable?"

"Well it might just be me since I'm not used to being that open on a first date. From the beginning she was apologizing that she has no money to help pay for our date which is not a big deal since I was planning to pay for everything anyways—"

"Hold on. I have a customer" I say cutting him off.

I answer the call, figure things out for the customer, get another call right away, deal with a rude customer then the problem is fixed then no calls.

"Okay go ahead. Sorry about that" I say.

"It's cool. So we had dinner and I paid for it. There was a mall nearby so we decided to go there because it was too cold to stay outside. We got to the mall and she said she needed some stuff for some facial skincare" he says like he doesn't understand what facial skincare is, "So I bought it for her and she thanked me and gave me a kiss on my cheek" the sentence makes me feel something I don't like.

He continues, "Then we were just walking around the mall just asking each other questions but we ended up in the topic of sex. And I was like okay cool. No biggie. Then she started telling me about her fetishes!" He raises his voice a little bit. I laugh because I thought it was cute.

"I understand people have their kinks but you don't normally talk about that in a first date. I found out she's into BDSM and group sex? Or gang sex? I don't know but where multiple people are taking her at once then she mentions a DDLG kink and I go what's that? Then she explained it to me and that was when I knew it wasn't gonna work out. So I drive her home and she leaned in hoping for me to kiss her but instead I said 'I had a fun time'" he finishes his story.

I was stun, "Wow that was really an interesting date."

"I still felt bad though" he sighs.

"It's okay. I'm sure your next date will be better" I say but my mouth feels bitter afterwards.

"But what's DDLG?" I ask really curious.

"I guess 'Daddy Dom/Little Girl' I thought it was like a daddy kink but no it's more than that. The daddy quote in quote actually has to take care of the girl like a little girl. With pacifiers and all and I was like nope."

"So sex isn't involved?" I ask.

"Oh it is but it's not for me" he says.

"Do you go on dates a lot?" I ask internally yelling at myself because I feel like I'm showing my jealousy.

"No. This is the first after some time. I'm still recovering from my last relationship. I wouldn't say I'm still hung up on her though" he chuckles.

"Oh I'm home now by the way. I didn't realize it's been an hour already and I did most of the talking. I'm sorry about that, Yeji" he says.

I zone out after hearing my name leave his mouth. Did my name sound that good? Or was it because he was saying it.

"Yeji?" I'm sent back to reality.

"Oh yea. Okay. Well I enjoyed talking to you" I awkwardly say then hang up.

I facepalm my face. Again whats wrong with me?

He continues texting me until I'm off the clock. I wish him good night and I go to bed myself. There was so many confusing moments that happened to me today so I feel so tired.