chapter 92

"I'm okay now" Ryujin pulls away from me.

"You can go back to your cousins" she gives me a smile.

"No, I want to stay with you" I say because I'm worried she's not actually okay.

She places a hand on my cheek, "I'm really okay. Go enjoy the rest of the party."

"What are you gonna do?" I ask.

"Probably hang out with Travis and Lisa. They seem bored without me" she chuckles.

Abby suddenly walks in without making eye contact with us. "I'm sorry, Ryujin. I didn't mean to make you uncomfortable or make you feel bad" my cousin apologizes.

Yuna must have given her an earful since she's sober enough to apologize. I laugh in my head.

"It's okay" Ryujin says while standing up.

I stand up too but I'm still kind of glaring at my cousin. "Yeji, I already said sorry. Stop trying to kill me with your eyes" she tells me.

"She may have forgiven you but you're still under my radar" I squint my eyes at her.

Abby rolls her eyes then leaves.

"I'll go find Travis and Lisa. Have fun, okay?" She kisses my cheek and I nod. I watch her leave and not long after Hanna and Dylan shows up.

"Everything okay?" Hanna is the one to ask.

"Yes" I simply answer. I sit back down and they sit with me. They also brought more alcohol and some snacks. My family really enjoys drinking. It's not a party if there's no booze.

"Watching you and Ryujin makes me want to have my own Ryujin too. Where can I find someone like that?" Hanna pouts.

"I want a Ryujin too" Dylan adds.

"You can find your own. Just don't take my Ryujin" I chuckle.

"Does she know?" Dylan seriously ask me now.

"Know what?" I tilt my head, feeling confuse.

"About your drug usage in the past?" He ask.

"I've mentioned it before but she doesn't know like the full details. I'm afraid she will look at me differently if she finds out. It's not like I was just smoking weed. I was doing hard-core drugs" I answer.

"Shouldn't you tell her before you get married that you have a history?" Dylan suggest.

"Why should she? It's not like she still does it" Hanna points out.

"It's kind of like when you test positive for chlamydia. You have to tell your partners. You know? Full disclosure?" Dylan provides an example.

"The hell? That's completely different from having to share you have a history of drug abuse" Hanna says while looking at Dylan like he's the stupidest person in the world.

"I'm just saying. Ryujin seems like the clean type of person. She doesn't even drink" Dylan shrugs his shoulders then takes a sip of his beer.

"You really think I should tell her? What if she leaves me?" I ask.

"Then she's not the one for you" Dyaln states.

I stay quiet after that. I don't want to think that Ryujin is not the one for me. I can't imagine myself being with someone else. Would she really leave me if I tell her about my history with drugs?

I mean she knows that I've done more than just weed. I used to rely on drugs to feel something. I felt so numb and lost back then that taking drugs was the only way I can feel like I'm alive. I would sometimes even sleep with my dealer when I can't afford to buy them. If she finds this out, would she leave me and think of me differently? Would she still adore me or would she look down on me?