chapter 83

Naughtiness ahead. 18+ do not read if you're not comfortable.

--

I wake up early in the morning despite waking up in the middle of the night. I see Ryujin sleeping next to me on the bed. Her hair all messed up. I touch her face to just admire her beauty. My touch must have woken her up because her body shifts.

She slowly opens her eyes and smiles right away when she sees me. She gives me a morning kiss. It was gentle at first but I want more. I pull her closer to me and she rolls me onto my back. I can now feel her weight on top of me.

We continue to kiss but deeper this time. I feel her hand go under my shirt up to my breast but she suddenly stops then sits up. I look at her confuse then she pulls me up too. She then grabs the hem off my shirt and pulls it over my head.

She is about to lay me down again but I stop her, "I want your shirt off too" I say and she quickly takes her shirt off.

I lay back down with her on top of me again, her breast pressing against mine. I can feel my nipples get harder and I feel her against me. She kisses me again then she kisses my neck. She slides herself down my body then stop on my breast.

My eyes closes as I feel her tongue start to tease my right nipple. Her lips surrounding it and her tongue licking all around. I feel waves of pleasure over as I feel it swell. She moves to my left nipple and another wave of pleasures comes across my body.

Ryujin sits up again and I open my eyes. She gets off of me and I pull my shorts down. Her hand starts to rub my thigh and I open my legs a little, inviting her in. She gently strokes my pussy, teasing my clit making my legs open wider.

Ryujin pushes two fingers in and I lift my hips up so they can go deeper in me. Ryujin then starts massaging my clit with her thumb. My heart rate quickens and I start breathing heavily. I feel myself getting close to finishing then she pulls out her fingers.

I feel her body weight on top of me again with her lips pressed against mine. Again, she makes her way down my body. She kisses my neck, down to my breast. I moan when I feel her warm lips on my belly then to my waist. She goes down even lower and gives my inner thighs little kisses. She would purposely nuzzle my clit as she switches from my leg to the other. My pussy is now begging for attention.

I feel her tongue play with my labia then she flicks it gently over my clit. Her hands grips the top of my legs as I pull her head deeper into my pussy, wanting her to bring me ecstasy. I look down to enjoy the view of seeing her eat my pussy. I tilt my head back as her tongue do wonders on my wet pussy. I moan loudly as my breathing becomes harder.

"Ryujin. Fuck" I moan out.

Her tongue enters me, hitting the right spot. I moan crazily as I feel more pleasure. I feel her lips surrounding my clit and my whole body tingles. I lose control and let go of her head to grab anything near me. I grab a hold of the headboard with one hand and the blanket on the bed with the other.

"Ryujin!" I moan loudly as I feel my cum ooze out of me. She continues to lick me clean then goes back on top of me. She kisses me and I can taste myself on her lips.

I thought we were done then she starts kissing me with full of desire again. She moves to my neck and starts nuzzling me. She goes back to kissing my neck and lightly biting it in between.

While she's busy with my neck, I feel her hand move down to my pussy. I moan as I feel her graze my clit. I can myself get wet again. She gets off of me then flips me over so I'm on all fours in front of her.

"Everything about you is perfect" she says in her deep voice.

She slides in two fingers and positions herself onto of me. Her head behind mine as I feel her breathing on me and her breast on my back.

"You're fucking sexy, Yeji. I'd fuck you any time" she growls sending shivers down my spine.

I let out a moan when she pushes her fingers in deeper. My moans are getting wild and crazy as she keeps hitting the right spot. She starts pushing in harder and faster making me roll my eyes back. My moans keep getting louder and louder and my breathing is starting to shorten.

"Fuck!" I yell out as I feel myself cum even more.

I collapse onto the bed burying my face on the pillow and my legs won't stop shaking. She falls down next to me then pulls me to her so she's spooning me. Her nipples against my back are still hard. Her arms wrap around my stomach as she kisses my back. She seems to love kissing my back.

"I did not think that's how our day was gonna start" she chuckles from behind me.

"You're so sexy and your moans was like music to my ears" she says then I feel my face get hot. Good thing we're not facing each other.

"How are you so good at making me cum?" I question.

"You make it sound like it's a bad thing" she laughs softly.

"It's not. I love it. It's just new for me to actually feel satisfied after sex" I laugh now.

"That sounds sad. I feel bad for your exes' current or future girlfriends" she squeezes me tighter.

I can't believe having sex with Ryujin is this good. I love how she takes control of me. I just hope my sister and Travis didn't hear. I tried to be quiet but Ryujin was doing magic and I couldn't control myself.

We stay like for a bit, just doing some small talk. I ask if it's okay if I go with Karina to see Ervin today so I can go Christmas shopping afterwards. I don't know why I ask, it's not like she would stop me.

She hums then kisses my back again, making me chuckle.

"Why do you kiss my back so much?" I ask because I'm curious.

"What do you mean?" She ask, confuse.

"Sometimes I wake up in the middle of the night and you're hugging then you would randomly kiss my back" I inform her.

"Oh. I don't know. It just brings me comfort when I do that. I kiss you then when I can smell you, I feel at ease" she answers.

"You keep making me feel special" I sigh.

"You are special. You make me feel things I've never felt before. You bring comfort into my life."

I turn around to face her, "I love you" I say while placing my hand on her cheek.

She smiles, "I love you more."