chapter 152

At the campground, we start setting up all the tents. Each couple have their own tents while the kids share one big tent. The parents are staying in the RV so they can be comfortable.

"Mommy, I'm so excited" Ervin can't contain himself.

There's a lake nearby so they're excited to play in the water. Our campsite is also in a good spot because one of the playground for this campground is across from our site so our kids can play there whenever they want and we can watch them without leaving our site.

"Mommy, where's Ryuda?" Eva ask and I turn around to look her because I thought she was setting up our tent.

"I don't know. I thought she was right there" I point to our completed tent.

"Ryujin! You little asshole!" I hear Travis scream like a little girl.

The two of them runs past us.

"What happened?" Karina ask.

"She thought it was funny to put a fake snake in my bag" Travis continues to chase after Ryujin.

"It was" my wife laughs.

The kids decides to join the chase and runs around with them. They're all chasing Ryujin now, laughing and just having a blast.

"Ryuda! Wait for me!" Ervin shouts and Ryujin stops right away, not caring that the other kids got to her and starts attacking her.

"Okay okay, you got me" Ryujin tries to catch her breath.

Once the kids disperses, Travis walks to Ryujin and flicks her forehead making her laugh again.

Ervin goes in between them while looking angry with his arms crossed.

"No, uncle Travis" he glares at him.

"It's okay. He's just playing" Ryujin explains and Ervin uncrosses his arms.

"Good job protecting your Ryuda" Travis messes with Ervin's hair and my boy just puffs up his chest to I think threaten Travis.

Ryujin is making annoying faces at Travis but he can't do anything with Ervin around so he mouths something to her that I couldn't quite catch before walking away back to his tent.

Ervin is in a phase right now where he's overly protective of us. It's really cute and sweet.

"Mommy" I see Ervin dragging Ryujin to me, "You have to protect Ryuda because she's not listening to me."

"I will" I smile then he takes off to join the other kids.

Ryujin stands behind me and wraps her arms around my waist.

"Why aren't you listening to your kids?" I chuckle.

"So they can drag me to you as a punishment" she lightly laughs.

"Oh I'm a type of punishment huh?" I playfully say.

"Yep, the best punishment" she kisses my cheek.

"Mommy, can we go to the lake yet?" Eva shouts since she's a bit far from us.

"We're about to get ready for dinner. Why don't we go swimming tomorrow. Let's relax for today. You can play in the play area though" I suggest.

I'm sure a lot of us are tired from sitting in the car for over four hours then having to set up our tents and such so everyone probably wants to relax right now.

"Okay" Eva understands and goes back to where the other kids are.

Ryujin and I sit down at the picnic table for a little bit while watching the kids play.