chapter 120

The next day, Ryujin orders us breakfast again. I start packing our stuff since we leave today to start our actual honeymoon. I do miss Eva and Ervin but I know they're in good hands. I know I need to focus on Ryujin during this trip because it will probably one of those rare occasions where she will be my first priority.

I still get worried that one day she will wake up and realize what I'm giving her is not enough. I don't plan on neglecting her or anything. I will still be affectionate to her but maybe she will think it's not enough because I'm not solely focusing on her.

She comes back with breakfast as I finish packing up our clothes. She places the food on the table and calls me over to eat.

"Ryujin, how much did all of this cost? Our honeymoon trip?" I ask remembering that it probably cost a lot of money and I don't have a job to help out with anything right now.

"I really don't know" she places my food in front of me and hands me the utensils.

"How do you not know?" I give her a questioning look.

"Well it was gift, from my aunt. Mikayla and Maddie's mom."

"What?!" I widen my eyes, "Why didn't you tell me!? I didn't get to say to thank you."

"It's okay. We can send her a thank you letter later. Right now, eat your breakfast" she sits down and start eating her food.

"You're trying to make me look bad to your family" I joke.

"I have to. They like you more than me. I have to get some credibility back" she chuckles.

Ryujin and I have gotten even more comfortable with each other. I really don't know how that's possible but sometimes it already feels like we've been married for years now instead of just days. We don't have to do anything active all the time but we just enjoy being around each other.

"Ryujin, do you think you would have liked me if we met in person?" I ask. This has something that I've thought about before. If we didn't meet online and just met in person, if we would end up together.

"Probably not. I'm a shy person and I don't think I would have been courageous enough to approach you" she honestly answers.

"And considering I hated gays, I would have probably ignored you" I laugh.

"Exactly. This is how we were meant to meet, no matter what" she gives me her whisker smile.

"I really don't know how we got past the whole lying thing then me being mean to you" I say.

"I do because were meant to be with each other. Despite starting off in not the best way, we pushed through it because we love each other" she says.

"But it's all you. You stayed when I pushed you away and even when I do or say things to hurt you."

"No. It's both of us. Yeji, I can stay by you forever but nothing will happen if you don't come back. Yes you kept pushing me away but you also kept coming back. I knew you were torn with a lot of things and everything was new to you so I understood that. I believed that in the end, you'll come back to me."

"You having faith in the both of us is what kept this relationship going" I chuckle.

"Oh, I thought it was my dashing good looks" she laughs.

"That too" I laugh with her.

We finish eating our breakfast then get ready to leave. We check out of the hotel and start our 5 hour journey to the resort.

In the car, she allows me to choose the songs. We sing, chat and laugh. We share stories about each other's childhood. Our school life. Different activities we did in school. I guess we're reconnecting again.