chapter 110

The kids and I are in Michigan now. The flight on the way here was hectic. Eva was grumpy the whole time and so was Ervin. I felt so bad because people kept staring at us the whole time in the plane. Luckily, Ryujin was there to help calm the kids down. I don't know what I would have done if I was by myself.

It's been a few days since we've arrived. For the most part, all I've done is relax since I got here.

The wedding is pretty much taken care of so we're just waiting for the actual event. Right now, I'm getting ready to meet Ryujin's grandpa. I told her I want to meet him. We can't avoid each other forever, especially since he lives next door.

"Are you ready?" Ryujin ask while she waits for me.

"Do I look okay?" I stand up to show my outfit.

"You always look amazing, love."

"Maybe I should ask someone else" I sigh.

"Yeji, you look great. I promise" she stands up from the bed and approaches me.

"I'm just nervous. We're really taking the next step in our relationship" I press my forehead on her shoulder and close my eyes.

"Why do you seem so stressed? Am I stressing you out?" Ryujin hugs me.

"No, it's just still hard to believe. I'm really here with you now. I just moved to a different country. Were gonna have a home together soon. We're gonna raise the kids together. How crazy is that?" I say.

She starts rubbing my back now, "I think it's amazing. I honestly feel so lucky to have found you so early in my life. Now I can't wait to spend so many years with you. As long as you still want me."

"I'll always want you" I look at her now.

"Good because I don't think I'll ever get enough of you" She pulls me in closer towards her.

"I'll love you forever and ever and ever and ever and ever" she continues.

"Okay, I get it" I laugh.

"I don't think you do" she suddenly kisses me. I feel her hand move to my cheek while her other hand is still behind my back.

She pulls away then chuckles, "Look how beautiful my future wife is" she gives a quick kiss on my lips.

"What's going on with you?" I laugh.

"I told you, you look great and it's making me want you" She winks.

I lightly push her away, "We have to meet with your grandpa."

"He can wait" she pulls me closer again.

"Ryujin, I don't want to make a bad first impression."

"Okay, fine. Tone down your sexiness then" she jokes.

"You're ridiculous, you know that?" I laugh.

"I've been told but you still love me" she says.

"I really do" I give her one last kiss before we really have to go.

Were finally heading out to go to her grandpa's house. We decided to not bring the kids yet and have it just be us.

After a short walk, we make it to his front door. Ryujin doesn't knock and just opens the door. I guess it's normal for them. We take off our shoes and walk in.

"Grandpa, we're here" Ryujin shouts.

"Oh, we're in the living room" her grandpa shouts back.

Ryujin takes my hand and as we go into the living room.