chapter 142

It's Eva's spring break from school so Ryujin suggested that we should go somewhere colder instead of warm because that makes sense to her.

Truly, I do appreciate her. Since my mom and John have been coming to visit us, Ryujin thought that we should visit them next time so were visiting my hometown now.

It was supposed to be just us four but my mom decided to invite Mrs. Shin too so all the Shins are here.

My mom and Mrs. Shin have gotten closer over the years. They're practically best friends at this point. They share recipes with each other, if they see cute pictures of animals or babies then they'll send it to each other.

It's crazy to me how before, my mom wasn't even sure about Ryujin and now she's best buds with her mom.

Karina and her family came home too. It's been a while since we've been back to Canada so it's exciting, even though it's colder here than it is back in Michigan.

We just arrived last night. While the Shins are staying at a hotel, Karina's family and mine are staying at my mom's.

I'm currently in a grocery store with Karina. Since we're gonna be staying at my mom's for a week, we thought we should get our own groceries so we don't eat up all her food.

"How do you feel being back here? I know you don't have the fondest memories here" My sister ask while we shop around.

"It's still my hometown. It's where mom lives. I'll always want to visit this place. It's definitely different being here with a partner that actually wants to be here too instead of sulking" I say.

"How's the baby making going?" She ask.

Ryujin and I have decided to try for a baby. With Eva starting school then Ervin is starting school soon, we thought it might be a good time to have another baby. It's either a great idea or a horrible idea but whatever it is, we're ready.

"It's not easy. You have to make sure the eggs are healthy and will be able to produce."

"So you're carrying the baby?" She ask and I nod.

"Yeah, we talked about it. I really want to experience a pregnancy where I'm not stressed. I wanna experience a pregnancy where I can be coddled if I want to. Truthfully, every time I see Ryujin with the kids, it makes me want more kids. Sometimes I wish she has a dick so she can keep getting me pregnant" I chuckle.

"Yeji, you naughty girl. I did not expect that from you" She laughs at me.

"I'm a whole new Yeji now. You wanna know something I noticed? In the past when I'm walking like this, I would always have my head down but now I walk with my head up. I don't care if people see my face. This is the most confident I've ever felt" I share.

"I can see that" she smiles.

"So how are you and Travis doing?" I ask.

"We're good. He's still an idiot. But instead of an idiot fiancé, I have an idiot husband now."

"Did you know him and Ryujin and Lisa have a thing going where they send selfies in their group chat whenever they're taking a shit?" Karina ask and unfortunately I do know that.

"Yes, Ryujin doesn't keep secrets from me. She sends them to me sometimes while trying to be cute."

"How did that even start?" I ask.

"Guess" Karina rolls her eyes.

"Your idiot husband?" I say while smiling.

"Bingo."

"I'm amazed that Ryujin plays along with him" I say.

"That's why he loves Ryujin so much. He says Ryujin is the only one who appreciates his humor then I told him he has a shitty humor but he didn't get that."