chapter 113

Today is the wedding day. I had to wake up early because I had to get ready. Some people are over to do my hair and make up. Lia is being the badass maid of honor that she is and making sure everything is going to plan.

People are visiting my room while some other people are working on me. They just ask how I'm doing or if I need anything. Mainly, to help keep my nerves down. I don't know why I'm so nervous when this is something I've been waiting to happen.

I haven't seen Ryujin since yesterday morning and I really miss her. It was so weird sleeping without her last night. It's crazy how quickly I adapted living here just because of Ryujin.

"You look beautiful, Yeji" my dad walks in my room.

"Thanks, dad. I'm so glad you can make it to my wedding" I smile at him.

"I wouldn't miss it for the world. Are you happy?" He ask.

"I'm nervous but yes. Majority of the people are Ryujin's friends and family so I have to make sure I don't embarrass her" I say.

"You shouldn't think that way. Those people out there are here to celebrate you two. They're here to have fun."

"Do you think I'd make a good wife?" I ask.

"Of course. Ryujin is a lucky woman to have you."

I chuckle, "Such a liar."

"Hey, you're my daughter. Anyone would be lucky to end up with you or Karina. So in conclusion, Travis and Ryujin are pretty damn lucky" He laughs.

"I'm hoping for more grandkids too" my dad jokes.

"Ervin is not even 1 yet" I shake my head at his ridiculousness.

"I know but a man can dream but I'll leave you to finish up. I'll wait outside" he kisses my forehead.

It's finally time to put on my dress. My sister, Lia, Yuna and Rosé are all here because they said they want to be ones to see it first.

The lady who's in charge of me did the final touches for my dress. It's nothing fancy. It's a strapless ballgown with v cut on the chest and it's backless.

"How do I look?" I shyly ask.

"Wow" My sister exclaims.

"Beautiful" Rosé simply says.

"I'm jealous with how pretty you look" Lia comments.

"My sister will totally want to have sex with you after seeing this" Yuna says and the other three women scolds her right away.

"I'm so nervous" I shake my arms to calm myself down.

"You're gonna be great" they all cheer me on.

"Are you ready? We have to go now" Lia informs me and I just nod my head.

We walk out of the room and go to the area where I wait for my signal to walk down the aisle. It's an outdoor wedding so thankfully the weather cooperated. It's just in the Shin's property since the woodsy area actually looks nice.

The music starts playing, meaning it has started. Eva is our flower girl so I'm kinda sad I don't get to see her walk down the aisle throwing flowers. Gabe, Ervin and Tj are the ring bearers. I think the set up was Gabe will pull the wagon that the two babies will be in and the rings will be in the wagon with them.

It's finally my turn and my heart starts beating fast. This is it, this is the moment. There's no turning back now. I hold my dad's arm since he's walking me down the aisle.

I start moving forward, hoping I won't trip and fall. I look around to see everyone first. Everyone is watching me and smiling. I see my mom trying to hold back her tears.