chapter 30

I come home and I see Dana is not around. Eva is with playing with my mom. Karina went to look for Travis.

I decide to go to my room to lay down for a little bit but I guess Dana is in there and talking to someone.

"I told you to not call me this week. I'm with Yeji's family" I hear him say. I'm just listening through the door.

"I know. I miss you too but I'll be back soon. No, I'm not gonna have sex with Yeji while I'm here" he says. I thank the heavens for that.

"Don't worry about the new baby. I'll make her get rid of it. I know she did that to trap me" he says. I gasp but thankfully not loud enough to where he could hear.

"Keisha, will you calm down. I'm not going to stay with Yeji because I have a kid with her. I don't even think Eva is mine no matter how much she pushes for it. I know she's only doing this so I would keep supporting her" he says.

At this point, I've had enough and decide to walk in the room. To say Dana was surprised would be an understatement.

"Who was that? Keisha? Isn't she Mark's girlfriend? Really Dana? You're stealing someone else's girlfriend?" I ask in disbelief. I know it's confirmed that he's cheating on me but I seem to be more upset with him stealing someone's girlfriend.

"No baby. You misheard it. We're just friends" He tries to lie.

"So what you said about me using you to support me? And Eva not being yours? And you were gonna ask me to get rid of the baby right? Those aren't true?" I ask.

"Why would I want to get rid of our baby, Yeji?" He ask.

"Do you think I'm that stupid that I would fall for the shit you're saying right now?" I raise my voice at him.

"We're done, Dana. I don't want you and you clearly don't want me nor do you want Eva so you're free. You don't have to worry about us. Go back home, I'll stay here" I say to him.

"You think I'm going to let you go that easy? Did you forget what I said? I won't give Eva to you if you leave" he threatens.

"Go ahead. Take me to court and I'll show them how you don't care about your daughter!" I yell at him.

"Do you think they'll believe you? You don't have a stable job and you were a druggie. Do you think they'll leave a child to a parent like that?" He smirks.

"People change, Dana. Clearly, not you but most people change. I changed to be better for Eva. If the judge can't see that then they're stupid" I say feeling slightly defeated.

"Are you willing to take the risk?" He softly says while slowly walking to me.

I don't say anything. He's now in front of me holding my shoulders. "I told you, Yeji. No one can love you like I can. No one will accept you like I will. No guys wants a girl who has two kids from another guy. You have no choice but to stay with me." He rubs his hands up and down on my arms.

All my insecurities starts running through my mind. How does he do this to me? How does he make me feel so worthless? How does he make believe every word he says when he says no one will accept me.

My phone suddenly rings and I take it out of my pocket to see Ryujin calling me.

I pull myself away from Dana and he looks at me with anger in his eyes.

"You act like you can control me. And I will admit, you've succeeded in doing that and I let you but I'm done with that. I won't let you control me anymore. Take me to court. I don't care. I will fight for Eva and for my unborn child. You didn't even want Eva and you still don't claim her as yours. I bet you that you don't even know when her birthday is or her blood type or things she's allergic to. Can you tell me the answers to those? Tell me!" I yell letting out all my frustrations.

"As for the no one can love me like you can? If that's the case then I would rather spend the rest of my life not being loved by anyone than be loved by you! You love no one but yourself, Dana. I've let myself suffer long enough. I want to be free" I say.

"Is there someone else? That's why you're doing this. You wouldn't be comfortable talking to me like this unless there's someone else" he grits his teeth.

"So what if there's someone else? Don't fall off your fake pedestal over there like I just didn't catch you talking to the woman you're cheating on me with."

"So you cheated on me" he asks in disbelief.

"Call it cheating if you want but nothing happened between us unlike with you. You clearly already slept with her" I scoff.

I catch him raise his hand and I close my eyes waiting for the slap to come. I hear a smacking sound but I don't feel any pain. I slowly open my eyes and I see Ryujin holding his hand mid air stopping him from slapping.

"Ryujin" I whisper.

Dana pulls his hand away, "And who are you? This is none of your business."

"Maybe. Maybe not but I'm still not gonna let you slap her" Ryujin says not bothered by Dana's anger.

"Who are you?" I can see him trying to hold himself back.

"Ryujin, what are you doing here? How did you know where I live?" I ask.

"I called you and you didn't answer so I got worried. I called your sister and she asked me to come because she heard you and this dipshit fighting" she says.

"Who are you calling dipshit!?" Dana yells.

"I thought I made it pretty obvious who I was talking about since I pointed at you" Ryujin looks at him confused. This made Dana even more angry.

"Ryujin, you can leave. I can handle this" I say.

"He was about to slap you. I'm not leaving you alone with him. I'll back off and you two can continue what you were talking about but I'm not leaving" she says. I can't help but smile.

"Yeji, who is this bitch?" Dana suddenly say.

"First of all, she's not a bitch. Second, she's that someone else" I say.

"What? You're gay now?" Dana says with disgust.

"I don't know what I am. I just know I have feelings for her" I say.

"You're disgusting. I can't believe I ever had sex with you!" He spits out.

"Yah! She should be the one disgusted for sleeping with you. You no good stupid jackass dipshit heartless asshole looking guy" Ryujin says making me chuckle.

"I think you should go home Dana. We're done. You're free. You don't like my family anyways. You always looked down on them since were not well of like your family" I say.

"You're disgusting Yeji. I'm glad we're breaking up. I can't believe you" he says packing his stuff.

"I think the disgusting one here is you, Dana" I say before leaving and Ryujin follows me.