chapter 94

After eating breakfast, Ryujin is the first to leave the room and she took my tray with her. I fix my hair a little bit before following her.

As soon I leave the room, I'm met with chaos. There's Yuna play fighting with Eva.

"Bring it on little girl" Yuna goes into a boxing position.

"Bring it on big girl" Eva copies Yuna's actions.

Gabe then stands in front of Eva. "Auntie Yuna! You can't hit a baby!" He says.

"I'm not baby!" Eva cutely crosses her arms.

"I'll get both of you" Yuna lightly tackles them both then tickles them.

"Auntie Yuna! Stop!" Gabe laughs.

I smile watching them play. I'm really happy to see Eva happily enjoying herself. Before it was always just the two of us and it always made me feel guilty like I wasn't giving her a good enough childhood.

"Dada! Help!" Eva screams.

"I'm coming!" Ryujin comes running in from the kitchen.

Ryujin and Yuna pretends to fight while Gabe and Eva pretends to help Ryujin take down Yuna.

"Oh no. I'm losing" Yuna doesn't even try to act like it's real.

Yuna pretends to lose. Eva and Gabe give each other a high five then Ryujin congratulates them. Eva sees me then runs to me so I pick her up.

"Morning mommy" she hugs me around my neck.

"How did you sleep?" I ask.

"Good" she answers and tries to break free from me.

I put her down so she can continue playing. I look for Ervin but he's with the rest of the family in the living room.

"You're alive" My sister teases me.

"I drank too much" I say, kinda feeling embarrassed because Mrs. Shin is right there.

They include me in their conversation. The Shin's are going back to the states tomorrow and I know Eva is gonna be sad about that. I mention to them about Ryujin, Eva and I are going to PEI to visit Dana's dad. At first, they were against it but I managed to convince them.

I ask Karina if she can watch Ervin and I'll make sure I'll pump enough milk for him while I'm gone. I just don't really trust bringing him with me. If things go wrong, it's harder to worry about two kids.

"Gabe! Stop!" Eva cries out.

I quickly look at their direction and I see Gabe trying to tickle Eva but she's not liking it. I'm about to go to them but Ryujin beat me to it.

She kneels in front of Gabe, "Bubba, what did we say about boundaries?"

Gabe looks down, "Respect them. When they say no, then don't do it. If they say stop, then stop."

"Why didn't you stop then?" Ryujin calmly ask.

"I don't know" he sadly says.

"Okay, just make sure next time you listen."

"Yes" Gabe answers right away.

"Now what do you say to Eva?" Ryujin ask.

Gabe looks at my daughter, "I'm sorry for not listening."

"It's okay" Eva forgives him.

"Come here" Ryujin gestures for Gabe to go to her.

Gabe smiles and runs towards Ryujin. He jumps and she catches him. They hug each other tightly and Ryujin gives him a kiss on his head.