chapter 149

A few months have passed since we took Elias home. It has been hectic with having three kids around but I wouldn't change it for the world. Eva and Ervin loves Elias so much already. Whenever he cries, the two would always check to make sure he's okay.

Ryujin took a month off work to help out around the house then worked from home the following month after that but then she had to go back to actually working in their building.

We've had multiple check ups for Elias too and he seems to be doing well. He's in the 90th percentile for everything so he's a big boy. He's growing up so fast already and it's bittersweet for me.

My mom is also staying with us to help me with the kids. I think she just wants to spend more time with her grandkids but for some reason she just doesn't want to say that.

Fortunately, I'm doing well too. I recovered quickly. I was insecure for the first month though, I couldn't help but think that Ryujin didn't find me attractive because I've gone through three pregnancies. Lia and Chaeryeong said that I don't look like I've had three kids and that my body bounces back pretty well so I look the same.

"Love, I'm gonna go to the hardware store real quick" Ryujin kisses my cheek but I grab her arm before she can walk away from me.

"Can I go?" I cutely ask.

"If you want" she chuckles.

I look at my mom, "Go ahead. I'll watch Elias while you're gone."

Eva and Ervin are outside playing with Gabe and Alyssa.

I don't bother to fix myself and I just leave the house as is. We drive to the nearby hardware store.

"How's the tree house going?" I ask.

Ryujin and her dad are building a tree house for the kids. They've all expressed how badly they wanted one and they were able to convince their grandpa to build one with the help of Ryujin.

"It's going. I need to get some screws and sandpaper" she says.

"Have I ever told you that I find you so sexy?" I blurt out.

"Oh yea? What's sexy about me?" She glances at me while smirking.

"How you're good with your hands" I say with double meaning.

She suddenly got shy and I feel victorious. It's not everyday I can make Ryujin feel all flustered.

We arrive at the hardware store and I just follow her around since I don't know where I'm going.

Once she gets everything she needs, we line up at the register to check out our stuff.

"Hi, did you find everything you needed?" A beautiful woman greets Ryujin.

"I did, thank you" Ryujin smiles while taking her wallet out of her pocket.

"No phone number right?" The woman ask.

Ryujin nods at her.

"You should sign up. You come here often enough" the woman lightly laughs.

"I'll think about it" Ryujin chuckles, "I didn't think I'd come here that often at first."

The lady finally starts ringing up the items that Ryujin got. Normally I'd be jealous by that interaction but I've gotten so used to it at this point that it doesn't bother me.

Ryujin is kind to anyone that talks to her and she has a natural charm that people are attracted to. I would stress myself out anytime I see a woman talk to her in the past. Then one day I realized, why am I jealous? Those women can flirt with Ryujin all they want but I know Ryujin won't do anything.