chapter 117

I wake up with Ryujin hugging me from behind. It's her usual position with her face buried on my back and one hand on my breast. I really think she's so cute for this because she still randomly kisses my back throughout the night so she will pull me closer or she will scoot closer.

I slowly remove her arm off me so I can get out of her hold and shower. I did find it odd last night that she didn't try to do anything since were alone. I just assume that she was tired from traveling. I'm still somewhat shy to start anything because I'm not sure if I'm doing it right. I was rarely the one to initiate things with any of my exes.

I get in the bathroom and turn on the hot water. I take off my clothes and enter the hot shower. I close my eyes and inhale deeply as I feel the hot water hit my skin. I really want to enjoy this shower since it's been a while since I've taken a long one. I usually always have to rush because the kids will want something. Either Ervin needs his diaper changed or Eva wants something at that very moment when I'm taking a shower.

I'm sure I could take a long shower while at the Shins because someone is always with the kids but then I would feel bad that they're doing so much for them. I don't want them to think that I'm using them even though I know deep down that they truly enjoy having us around.

Mrs. Shin actually informed me the reason they gave us the property is because they didn't want us to be somewhere far. Other people might not like being near their in-laws but I really don't mind. I'm just happy to be accepted by my partner's family without being looked down on.

I suddenly hear a knock on the door, "Yeji, breakfast is here whenever you're ready" Ryujin says.

"Okay, thank you. I'll be right out" I say to her.

I quickly finish my shower and get dressed. I walk out to find Ryujin standing next to the table full of food with the biggest smile on her face.

"What are you smiling about?" I ask while walking towards her and the food.

"Nothing, I'm just happy. I still feel like I'm dreaming that you're my wife so whenever I see you, it makes me happy."

"You're crazy" I chuckle.

I'm now standing in front her, "You're right. I'm absolutely crazy for you. Good morning by the way" she kisses me on my lips then pulls out my chair so I can sit down.

"I hope you're okay with hotel food" she sits across from me.

"It's okay. Thank you for this" I start to eat.

I look up to find Ryujin just staring at me instead of eating. "What are you doing?" I ask.

"You just look really beautiful" she starts eating now.

I try to hide my smile because it made me feel so happy inside. Aside from my family, no one has really said that I'm beautiful just randomly like that. I've had people say that I am but that's when I'm all dressed up and I'm wearing make up. Ryujin calls me beautiful even when I'm dressed comfortably and I don't have make up on.

After breakfast, Ryujin takes a shower while I get myself ready to meet Mikayla's cousins. I never thought I would meet this many people in my life. Ryujin's family and even extended family seems to be really close and are always in contact with each other. My cousins and I don't really talk to each other unless we're having a family reunion or something.

I finish getting ready so I sit on the bed and I call Rosé to check on the kids.

The phone rings a few times, "Hello?"

"Hey Rosé. It's me, I just wanted to check how the kids are doing?" I ask.

"They're good. They're having lunch right now" Rosé says.