chapter 84

I'm in the car with my sister on the way to the shopping outlet. We just left the hospital and I can't contain my happiness right now. My day started off well then I got amazing news that Ervin can go home in a couple of days.

"Soo it sounded like you had fun this morning?" My sister questions me. I look at her but she's not looking at me. She's focus on the road.

"What?" I ask.

"I heard some unholy noises this morning" she glances at me with a smirk.

"Oh my god" I cover my face. I can't believe she heard me.

"She must be good" my sister chuckles.

"Stop" I plead.

"Tell me. I don't know what it's like to be with a girl so I'm curious" she says.

"This is weird!" I exclaim.

"How is it weird? Were sisters. I'll tell you about Travis" she suggest.

"No, I'm good" I shake my head.

"Is sex with a girl better than with a guy?" My sister ask.

"I think it depends on the person. For me, sex with Ryujin is better. She can actually get me to finish unlike my exes" I give up and actually have this talk with her.

"I can see that. I've met your exes and they're all useless" my sister rolls her eyes.

"How are you actually feeling with your relationship though?" She ask.

"It's still scary but I'm doing my best. There's still a lot of days where I can't believe she's choosing to be with me when she can be with someone better but it's also hard to let her go because I'm happy with her. She takes care of me so well. She makes me feel so loved. I love how she shows her affection. It's how I imagined my partner would be with me" I share with her.

"I don't want anyone else but her but I'm afraid I'll ruin it. I have a tendency to self destruct as you know" I add.

"You've already done so many things that would make anyone leave but she hasn't. I mean if I was her and my girlfriend ran off when I propose, I'd be single right now" she laughs.

"Honestly, I'm surprised too" I laugh with her.

"Do you think mom will ever fully accept her? I know she accepts our relationship but I can tell she hasn't completely come to terms with it" I ask.

"I think she would. With how charming she is? I'd be surprised if that doesn't work on mom" she answers.

"That's another thing. I do hate the fact that she's so nice and charming because then people will like her and I'm sure some will try to steal her from me" I look out the window and cross my arms.

"So what? All that matters is that you know she won't go with them. You should feel happy that so many people like her but she's with you."

I check my phone and I don't have a text from Ryujin.

"I wonder what she's doing that she hasn't sent me a single text" I say out loud.

"Well she is with Travis so he probably talked her into doing something stupid" she comments.

"You should be nicer to him. Poor guy is doing everything he can to make you happy during this pregnancy" I look at her.

She parks the car since we've arrived at the outlet. I get out of the car first and she follows. We start walking around to shop as we continue to talk.

"I try but I just get so annoyed with everything he does. I don't know why. Even his smell that I used to love, I can't stand it right now. I do feel bad and I'm grateful that he's being so understanding with all this" Karina shares.