chapter 67

Ryujin lays down next to me as I try to catch my breath. I can't believe I waited this long to feel Ryujin's touch.

"That was amazing" I say panting. I lay there, naked unable to process anything.

"You're so sexy" Ryujin says to while looking at me.

"You're not so bad yourself" I chuckle.

---

I wake up from the sound of the alarm. I look at the person sleeping next to me and I just realize I just freaking had a wet dream about her.

I don't know if it's my hormones from this pregnancy but this is getting ridiculous. I really do appreciate how she doesn't pressure me to take that next step. She's so patient with me.

I hear her mumble something in her sleep and I bring my face closer to hers. She suddenly pulls me down into a hug. I chuckle because I think this is cute. Everything I wished my partner would do to me back then, she's doing it right now.

"Ryujin, we have to get up and get ready" I say trying to break free from her.

"1 more hour. We just woke up and didn't have a morning cuddle" she says.

"You act like we do morning cuddles on a daily basis" I chuckle.

"Well starting today, it's gonna be a daily thing" she says with her eyes still closed.

"Ryujin, if you don't get up then no cuddles or kisses at all" I lie because I wouldn't last long without cuddles and kisses from her.

She let's go of me and sits up with her eyes still close, "Okay okay I'm up. You're evil for trying to take that away."

"Is it evil or smart" I blow her a kiss as I stand up.

"How'd you sleep?" She ask and I remember my dream. I blush thinking about it so I run towards the bathroom as fast as I can.

Ryujin knocks not long after, "Are you okay? Morning sickness?" She ask.

"Yes" I lie. I've been fortunate this pregnancy without the morning sickness. I keep lying to her about having issues because I'm too embarrassed to tell her 'hey I'm ready for you to fuck me' like that's embarrassing.

"Do you need anything? I think crackers help? I'm actually not sure" she says and I feel bad because she seems really worried. When I had morning sickness with Eva, Dana would just tell me to suck it up. It's not that bad, stop being a baby is the thing he would say the most.

I know I keep comparing her to Dana but I'm just so surprise to actually be with someone who cares for me. I never thought I would experience it.

"I'm okay. I promise. I just need to wash up" I say.

"Okay. Take your time. I'll go bug Yuna and use her shower to save time" she says and I take a deep breath. Am I really ready to go that far with Ryujin? I thought about initiating it last night after dinner but we both just ate a lot. We don't want a gassy surprise.

I take a quick shower and get dressed into something comfortable. I guess today will be a lot of walking and we're gonna see the bean shape thing. I'm really excited about that.

When I get out of the bathroom, I see Ryujin isn't back yet. I sit on the bed to wait for her. I think about my dream again, the more I think about it, I think I'm ready. I hope she's ready or it would be embarrassing for me.

The door opens and Ryujin smiles the moment she sees me. How is she so adorable?

"You ready? They're waiting for us downstairs already" she says.