chapter 10

*TW* anti LGBT comments

kitty_purrfect: Happy Birthday Ryujin! I hope you have a wonderful day!

It's the weekend so that means Dana is home all day playing video games. He's starting to go back to his old ways of ignoring me and not helping with Eva. Along with his games, he's trying to get me to start a twitch channel. He says I could get a lot of support because I can be labeled as one of those 'hot gamer girls'

hard_carryy0: Thank you! How are you?

kitty_purrfect: I'm fine. You?

hard_carryy0: I'm good. Going out with my friends in a little bit. We gonna party! Lol

kitty_purrfect: be careful this time and don't hurt yourself

hard_carryy0: Yes ma'am. What are your plans today? I wish we could hang out today.

kitty_purrfect: Nothing really. Dana is home so that means he will be playing games while I play with Eva. I wish I could hang out with you too

hard_carryy0: That sucks. It's the weekend. You should be having family time. Go to a park with Eva or something

kitty_purrfect: Yea. Eva and I usually are the only ones that goes to the park. He's not much of an outdoor person

hard_carryy0: It sounds like he's not much of anything.

kitty_purrfect: Ryujin. That's still my boyfriend.

hard_carryy0: Sorry.

I feel like Ryujin is getting too comfortable sharing his thoughts about Dana. I know I think and say shitty things about him but I know him. Ryujin doesn't know him.

I look back to where Dana was sitting and he isn't there anymore.

"Where did Dada go?" I ask Eva.

Eva is struggling to say Dada and it's starting to upset Dana. Especially since she can say mum and she calls me mum.

"You're not gonna believe this" Dana says walking back into the room. I look at him waiting for him to continue what he was saying.

"My sister has a girlfriend!" Dana says frustrated.

"What?" I say. I can't believe she's gay. I never understand that. How can someone date another from the same sex.

"I know. I don't think I can look at her the same. People like her shouldn't exist" He says with disgust.

I'm not sure why Dana hates gay people. I'm not sure if I dislike or if I'm scared of them. When I was younger I had an aunt who would always touch me inappropriately. She said I shouldn't tell anyone about it because no one would believe me anyways. Another time, I had a coworker who would flirt with me nonstop even after I asked her to stop. When her flirting didn't work, she became aggressive. Started with light physical touches until she would full on start groping me. Needless to say, I think gay people are manipulative.

"If Eva turns out to be gay, I will disown her" He says pulling me out of my thoughts.

"Dana. That's your daughter" I say.

"What? You support them now?" He looks at me with his angry eyes.

"I didn't say that. But Eva is our daughter, how could you even think about abandoning your daughter?" I ask.

"Just because she's my daughter, it doesn't mean I will accept her if she ends up dating another girl, Yeji. If you think this way then there will be a possibility she will become gay!" He says now extremely angry.

"Dana, will you please stop. I don't like gay people either but I will not abandon Eva if ever she does end up liking other girls!" I say even though deep down I hope Eva won't turn out like them.

Dana leaves the room clearly tired of talking to me. I hate how sometimes he can go a full day without interacting with Eva.

kitty_purrfect: How's your day going?

hard_carryy0: Interesting. We were at the arcade and I saw this woman I went out on a few dates with but she wouldn't leave so we called the cops. Didn't think I was gonna deal with cops on my birthday lol

kitty_purrfect: Why did you call the cops?

hard_carryy0: I have a restraining order against her for trying to stab me when I said I didn't think it was gonna work out after those dates.

kitty_purrfect: wow. Literally making women go crazy. You must be extremely good looking

hard_carryy0: Idk. People say I look like my dad. Apparently he was quite a ladies man back in the day.

kitty_purrfect: What are you gonna do now?

hard_carryy0: Going bowling. What are you up to?

kitty_purrfect: Just had an argument with Dana. Nothing new

hard_carryy0: About what?

kitty_purrfect: Dana's sister is dating another girl so were all unhappy about it but what upset me is when he said he would disown Eva if she turns out liking girls

hard_carryy0: Uhm what's wrong with liking the same gender?

kitty_purrfect: it's unnatural. God created us to be attracted to the opposite gender. So we can reproduce

hard_carryy0: I don't see anything wrong with people liking the same gender. They're not hurting anyone. They're living their lives just like you would

kitty_purrfect: Ryujin. Would you date another guy? Are you saying you're gay?

hard_carryy0: Another guy? What do you mean by another guy? I've never dated one guy.

kitty_purrfect: Exactly. Because it's wrong for a guy to date another guy

hard_carryy0: Would you stop talking to me of I was gay?

Is he gay? Why would he ask that?

kitty_purrfect: Probably. I don't trust gay people so I don't think I can be friends with you if you're gay. Are you trying to tell me you are?

It took him some time to reply to me. They must have arrive at the bowling alley.

hard_carryy0: Of course I'm not gay...

I don't know why but I felt so relieved to see that. I didn't want to lose him but I also don't know if I can be okay with him being gay.

I don't reply after that because I have to take care of Eva and Dana was being clingy and needy for some reason. He probably just wants sex again. I cringe just thinking about it but what can I do? He might notice that I don't have feelings for him anymore if I don't at least let him once in a while. He's already complained that we don't do it as much anymore.