chapter 68

After the aquarium, we head to the Milleniun park where the bean resides! I don't know why I'm so excited over a bean but I am. Ryujin thinks it's cute that I'm so excited.

We park the cars back in the parking garage by our hotel and we walk to the park since it's not that far. As we walk towards it, I feel like a little kid again.

My sister laughs at me but I don't even care. We finally get to the bean and I'm just amazed by the size of it. It's bigger than I thought. I see people taking pictures all around the bean. Most of them using the reflective surface of the bean.

"It's supposed to be a drop of mercury. At first, the artist used to hate it when people call it the bean" Ryujin chuckles.

"I like the bean better" I say. I take my phone out and start taking pictures of it. I take Ryujin and Eva with me so we can take a picture of our reflection on the bean.

"Let's take a family picture!" Mr. Shin informs us. They're all gathered at the center and he's already asked someone to take our picture.

We all get in the picture and I probably have the biggest smile I've ever had in my life.

After the picture, we separate ways again. The kids and Yuna wanted to go with Ryujin's parents this time. The rest of us stay together and rest for a bit. We find an area where we can sit and just relax.

Well more like the pregnant ladies are resting while the three are playing with each other. I guess Ryujin packed a frisbee in her bag.

"Are you two enjoying yourselves?" Rosé ask my sister and I.

"Yes. I can't thank your family enough for treating us so well" Karina answers.

"I agree. This isn't what I expected at all. My sister knew we would be accepted but this just went beyond my expectations" I chuckle.

"My parents can go overboard at times" Rosé sighs.

"It's okay. We really do appreciate it" I say.

"I think Travis is enjoying having someone to play with all the time" Karina chuckles as she watches the three have fun.

"Lisa! You big monkey! Stop throwing it so high!" I hear Ryujin yell and I watch her ready to attack Lia.

"Shut up little monkey. Not my fault you're vertically challenged" Lisa snaps back while Travis just laughs at the two.

"Those two are always like that" Rosé shakes her head.

I don't see Ryujin's childish side a lot but when I do see it, I think it's cute. Gives me more reason to love her.

The three of us continue to chat while the others are too busy attacking each other. We were interrupted when Ryujin and Travis comes running back to us, looking frantic.

"What happened?" Rosé asks. We're all standing up now, worried about what's happening.

"Lisa broke her arm, falling down those steps" Ryujin points where the incident happened.

"What?!" Rosé quickly runs to where Lisa is supposed to be. Karina and I follow to see if she's okay. Ryujin and Travis following behind us.

We get there and we don't see Lisa. We turn around to see that Ryujin and Travis are not there either. Instead, it's Lisa holding flowers. Karina and I look at each other feeling confuse.

"Happy anniversary!" Lisa happily say but her expression quickly changes when she notice that Rosé is not happy at all.

Ryujin and Travis are now standing next to us. "I told her this isn't a good idea but she didn't listen" Ryujin claims.

"What the hell is wrong with you!? Why would you scare me like that!? Making me think something bad happened to you!?" Rosé walks to Lisa and start hitting her while Lisa uses the flowers as a shield.

"What did I do?" Lisa ask while being beaten.

"Why would you scare your pregnant wife like that!? I thought something serious happened to you!" Rosé start tearing up.

Lisa hugs her and apologizes profusely. They hug for a while and I turn to Ryujin.

"You better not do anything like that to me or I will hurt you" I threaten Ryujin. She turns me around to face Rosé and Lisa then she hugs me from behind. "I wouldn't even dare to do that to you."

Rosé finally calms down and accepts the flowers that no longer has petals. "I have something else plan for us so we will see you guys later" Lisa waves goodbye.

"What are we gonna do?" I ask.

"I want to go shopping" Karina says.

"I actually have to meet up with someone for a little bit. You can come with me if you want or you can go shopping with your sister" Ryujin says to me.

I wonder where she's going. I want to ask but I'm not sure if I should ask. As her girlfriend, do I have the rights to ask?

"Who are you meeting with?" Karina ask and I wanted to give her a hug for doing that.

"An old teacher of mine works here now. He must have seen my dad's post on Facebook so he asked if we could meet up" Ryujin explains and I do feel a lot better. I thought maybe she's meeting with a friend that might have feelings for her. It's not impossible. Ryujin is very desirable.

She gives me a hug and a kiss goodbye. Some people look at us but I didn't mind. I watch her leave and Karina taps me on my shoulder. I look at her to see what she wants.

"We're going shopping to get you something sexy" she suddenly say making me widen my eyes.

"What? Why?" I stammer.

"So you can do it with Ryujin. I know you want to so at some point in this trip you'll give in and it would be sad if you didn't have anything sexy to seduce her with" Karina tries to explain to me but what she's saying doesn't make sense.

"Do you have to do this while I'm here?" Travis says something.

"Yes so shush it now" Karina shuts him up and he obeys.

We found a street that has a lot of stores we can check out. I can fight my sister against this idea but a part of me actually want to get something Ryujin will find sexy and see how she will react.

Karina drags to me so many stores. I don't know how she seems like a pro at this and the fact that Travis looks so used to it makes me wonder how much Karina does this and drags Travis along. Poor guy.

We found a store that sells specifically lingeries. I feel uncomfortable going in since I've never really bought one or owned one in my lifetime. Karina scans the place like she's on a mission until she finds what she thinks is the perfect one.

It's a red two piece lingerie that's very lacey and it barely covers your nipples and vagina. I feel my face get hot looking at it.

"Karina, that's too much" I say.

"She will go crazy once she sees you in this" Karina proudly says.

We get my size and she pays for it for me. I awkwardly say thank you. I'm not sure how I feel about my sister literally pushing me to have sex.

"You don't have to do it in this trip. You can do it the next time you see each other but at least you'll have something to seduce her with because we both know she won't be making the first move because she's cautious when it comes to that" She smiles at me.

Ryujin sends us a text saying she will meet us back at the hotel. We hurry back because I want to get there before Ryujin does so I can hide my new outfit. We have a family dinner again tonight so that should be fun.