chapter 112

Today is the Bachelorette party that Lia has planned. The wedding will be the day after tomorrow. They said we should have a day to party and a day to rest before the wedding. So I'm kind of scared what Lia has planned.

My family arrived the other day too so I'm really happy about that. It's only been about a month since I left but I missed them already

"Yeji, ready to go?" Lia ask.

"Where are we going?" I ask.

"To a private venue, we can't have your party here" Lia says.

"Fine, I'll say good bye to Ryujin first" I tell her.

"You can't. She's already gone. Lisa and Travis already took her when she was busy doing something. They said it's the element of surprise" Karina explains.

"Should I trust them since Travis is involve?" I ask my sister.

"Who knows, but don't worry about them. Worry about having fun!" Karina cheers.

"Okay" I laugh at her.

We get in the car with Rosé and wave bye to Yuna while she pouts.

"Is there gonna be strippers?" I ask.

"Of course. Don't worry. Everyone is catered for. There are men and women strippers" Lia proudly claims.

"Oh, I hope you don't mind that we did invite some of our other friends" Lia says.

"That's okay" I smile at her.

We make it to the venue and every one else is already there. They know a lot of people.

"All of these people are your friends?" I whisper to Lia.

"Some are Rosé that are closed with Ryujin too. Some are Ryujin and mine. They really want to meet you" Lia whispers back.

"We're here bitches!" Lia shouts and everyone cheers.

"This is Yeji. Ryujin's future wife so be nice to her or Ryujin will kick your asses" Lia warns everyone.

"They seem fun" My sister whispers to me.

"Come on" Lia drags me inside.

Lia hands me a drink and we start greeting everyone one by one. For the most part all of them seem nice. I know some are being fake but I won't let it bother me.

"Sorry, some of them are probably jealous of you" Lia says.

"Why?" I ask.

"Because you're pretty. You know how women are."

Karina and Rosé joins us again since they separated from us earlier. "I wish I could drink right now" my sister says.

"Why aren't you?" Rosé ask.

"I'm breast feeding. Aren't you?" Karina ask Rosé.

"I am but I just jump before I feed again so there won't be any alcohol in the milk" Rosé says.

"If that's the case then give me some alochol!" Karina shouts happily.

"Don't go too crazy. Remember Travis is not available so no one will take care of you" I say.

"Party pooper" she sticks out her tongue.

"Let's go get seated. It's time for the speeches" Lia says.

"What speeches?" I give her a questioning look.

"You're the guest of honor. You really thought we don't have any speeches prepared for you?" Lia ask.