chapter 75

Today, were going back to Canada. I've been holding back my tears since the moment I woke up. We're having breakfast with Ryujin's family right now and we're gonna leave in a couple of hours.

The last few days since we got back from Chicago wasn't really eventful. We mainly just relaxed and spent time with Ryujin's family. We played games a lot and I got to see Ryujin's competitive nature. Her and Yuna like to cheat though. They don't call it cheating. They say it's being resourceful.

Rosé and I have gotten close along with Lisa. They're such a lovely couple and they're raising Gabe so well. Lisa and Ryujin are fun to see interact because when they're both full of energy, there's no telling what those two are gonna do. They like to argue with each other even though they're completely talking about different things most of the time.

Ryujin's parents are amazing, especially her mom. She's always making sure that we're comfortable and well taken care of. She's always willing to help with Eva too. She literally treats her like a granddaughter already. Mr. Shin is a man of few words most of the time but he has moments.

I still haven't met the grandpa and they keep saying that it's for the best. Ryujin is mainly scared that he will scare me off but I don't see that happening. I really want to make sure that Ryujin and I will work. I know I have to work extra hard to not push her away since we're gonna go back to being far away from each other.

I look around the table and I feel even more emotional. Mrs. Shin is feeding Eva, Mr. Shin is eating his food without a care in the world, Gabe and Yuna are playing, Karina is glaring at Travis while Travis is cutting up her food, Lisa and Ryujin are having their nonsense debate.

"What did you think of our family during your visit?" Rosé chuckles when she notices me watching everyone.

"I'm honestly gonna miss all of you. It's been so hard to stop myself from crying every second" I sigh.

"When are you having your baby shower?" She suddenly ask me.

"I didn't even think about that. I don't know if I'm gonna have one" I say truthfully.

"Why not?" She frowns.

"I really don't have a lot of friends so I wouldn't even know who to invite" I answer.

"Well you should have one. I'll talk to Karina to make sure you have one and we will make sure to attend" she smiles at me.

"Thank you but I don't want to bother you" I say.

"It's not a bother. I'm sure my mom would like to meet your mom" she says as she continues to eat.

How bad would it be if Ryujin's family is making all these effort for me and we end up not being together in the end.

Why do I feel so uneasy with this relationship? It's like I'm anticipating something bad to happen? I feel like this is too good to be true. It can't be this easy to love someone and be happy. I thought relationships are hard. We rarely fight, she doesn't really get mad at me. She's gotten upset but not really mad.

My sister notices me probably having some sort of panic attack so she signals me to excuse myself.

"I have to use the bathroom really quick" I try to say as calm as I can to Rosé. She gives me a nod and smiles.

I leave and go to the bathroom. Not long after, I hear a knock. I open it and thankfully it's my sister.

"What's happening?" She ask worried.

"Am I that broken?" I start crying now.

"What do mean?" She pulls me in for a hug.

"I keep trying to find faults in this relationship. Something doesn't feel right because I have no reason to be mad at her. She doesn't hurt me in any way. Physically or verbally. I can't settle down because I'm not used to this. I'm not used someone actually putting me first like she does. Her family is so amazing. They deserve so much better. I'm so broken" I cry.