Random Headcannons: Dating K(Bad and Crazy)

(Let's pretend him and Su Yeol aren't one and the same)

-You met him when you were walking and he was on a motorcycle when he saw you.

"Who this beauty here?" K thought to himself. He drove his motorcycle and made a right turn in front of you which almost hit you in the process. Good news; You weren't injured but the bad news is that he hit a nearby hot dog stand.

"Hey! You're sexy and I wanna take you out this weekend." K said as he took off his motorcycle helmet and winked at you. You were a bit scared that he might be a maniac but you couldn't lie and find him attractive so you gave him a chance.

-You guys went on a date to a bar

While it wasn't the best ideal first date, he did treat it as one by acting as if you two were at a banquet hall by having you dance to the music playing on the jukebox. A creep did try to hit on you which angered K so he clocked the creep which quickly escalated to a bar fight getting ready to start. K grabbed your hand and lead you outside by his motorcycle.

"Stay out here and don't come in." K ordered as he kissed your hand and went back in. During the 5 minute wait all you heard was yelling, glass shattering and blows landing then K came out but was in perfect condition.

"C'mon, let me take you home." K said as he got on the motorcycle.

-Asked you to be his in the most creative yet chaotic way possible

You woke up to the sound of rocks hitting your window then raised up to see an orange illumination at your window. You looked out to see K standing there waving at you but in front of him was a huge fire on your lawn.

"Y/N be mine?"

The fire spelled out. Before you could say yes, you heard sirens in the distance then a firetruck came to your house to put out the pyro proposal. You did come to the backyard and said yes which made him pick you up and spin you around.

"My proposal worked!" K yelled out. One of the firefighters rolled his eyes as he continued to hose down the fire.

-Really protective of you

K may have his goofy wisecracking moments but when it comes to a person coming in between you and him...he would've helped them find their mind because it's obvious that they lost it trying to sniff around you. God or any powerful super natural being can come through and none of them won't be able to save that person from K's wrath.

-Surprisingly the romantic type

If chaotic neutral was a human, that would be K but after you two started dating...he's surprisingly the romantic type. Rose petals, lit candles, chocolates, you know typical cheesy romantic stuff. One day you even came home from to work to see K laying down in his red robe holding a rose within his mouth.

"Hey babe, welcome home." K greeted as he bounced his eyebrows at you.

-Hates seeing you sad

Whenever you're sad, K's first instinct was to track down the person who have made you upset. But if it's not a person who've made you sad, he would always pick you up bridal style and ask what's wrong while slowly rocking you back and forth.

"What's wrong my little partner in crime? C'mon my Bonnie tell your Clyde what's wrong." K coo'ed.

-Does he want kids?

At first he didn't because he was scared of having them be put in danger at any given day but if y'all do decide to have kids, he would definitely be the type to encourage violent behavior.

"Dad, I got into a fight at school."

"Did you win?"

"Yes."

"That's my kid." *high fives*

Edit 2024: Alright I'm getting some negative comments about the "Really over protective about you" bit when I wrote God,Allah, or any supernatural being and I didn't realize that Allah is a bad thing or supposedly is a bad thing. Edited it and I apologize to you all who had to read that.