K-drama Dudes Preferences: Meeting the Grandchild

Gong Yoo

You and Ji-cheol were fast asleep one night, when your phone rang.

"Hello?" You answered in a sleepy voice.

"WHAT!?"

Ji-cheol shot up when he heard you shriek that. You jumped out of bed to find the closest pieces of clothing.

"What? What's going on?" Ji-cheol asked still in a daze.

"It's S/N! We need to get to the hospital!" You quickly explained.

Ji-cheol, worried that something had happened to his dear boy, didn't waste anytime getting dressed.

When y'all got to the hospital, Ji-cheol was the first to run in only to see his son and his wife in a wheelchair. Ji-cheol's eyes grew wide at what was in his daughter-in-law's arms.

"Appa, meet your granddaughter." S/N introduced.

You hurried in then covered your mouth in shock awe.

"Honey, we're grandparents!" You squeaked out.

Ji-cheol began to tear up as the daughter-in-law handed him his newborn granddaughter.

"I'm...a...grandpa." Ji-cheol sobbed out.

Lee Dong Wook

Here Dong Wook was; rushing to the hospital after hearing that y'all daughter was going into labor.

"Christ honey slow down!" You yelled as Dong Wook continued to drive like a maniac on the highway.

"If I get a ticket, it'll be worth it." Dong Wook claimed as he exits the next exit lane.

Finally, y'all reached the hospital. Dong Wook heard his daughter's cries of pain as he hurried in.

"Daddy's coming baby!" Dong Wook yelled as he hurried into the room. 

Well, he walked in mid-birth and saw somethings that made him question his existence all over again.

"Oh God..." Dong Wook groaned out as he fainted.

"Dong Wook? Dong Wook wake up!" Dong Wook heard you yell as you lightly tap his face.

Dong Wook shot up then looked around to see himself on the floor of the hospital room.

You smiled as you handed Dong Wook the blue blanket that has his newborn grandson wrapped up in it.

"Say hello to grandpa." You coo'ed.

Dong Wook held the baby boy as he cried in his arms.

Dong Wook tried to shush the baby boy.

"Hey, hey, it's grandpa." Dong Wook introduced.

The baby opened his eyes and grabbed Dong Wook's nose, making his giggle.

Wi Ha Jun

You received a call from your daughter and her wife, Sam, about some news. They were coming over your house at any minute with the news.

"I wonder what the news are." You spoke to Ha Jun.

"Sounds like good news since she sounded excited over the phone." Ha Jun stated.

"Could be." You answered back.

You heard the door knock making you open it to see your daughter and daughter-in-law.

They both parted ways to reveal a small young girl. She had pale skin with short black hair done up in pigtails.

"Mom, meet your granddaughter!" D/N greeted.