My Stay At Home Nurse: Lee Jung Jae

"Honnneeyyyyy!" Jung Jae whined from the bedroom. You hurried up the stairs to the bedroom.

"What's wrong?" You asked. Jung Jae held his arms out while shooting you a pouty face.

"I want cuddles." Jung Jae in a baby voice. You sighed.

"Baby, you're sick." You explained as you placed a wet cloth on his forehead.

"Then let your love heal me u-" Jung Jae was cut off as he covered his mouth and vomitted in the trash can next to the bed. You grabbed a napkin to wipe his mouth.

"See? You're sick and I don't wanna risk getting sick either." You said as you got up and went into the bathroom. You walked back out with a bottle of medicine and a spoon. Jung Jae saw it and ducked under the covers.

"JJ, get from under the covers." You ordered.

"No!" Jung Jae muffled out.

"It's like dealing with a child." You thought to yourself as you snatched the covers off his head. You poured some of the medicine on the spoon as Jung Jae turned his head away.

"It tastes gross." Jung Jae gagged out.

"Medicine isn't supposed to taste good, it's supposed to make you feel better." You said as you tried to get the spoon into his mouth but he keeps moving his head.

"JJ!" You scolded.

"If it doesn't taste good then I don't wanna become better." Jung Jae exclaimed.

"If you don't recover from this stomach flu, you'll die." You retorted as you grabbed his face and shoved the spoonful of medicine in his mouth. Jung Jae made a face of disgust as his cheeks puffed up.

"Swallow it." You ordered. Jung Jae relunctantly swallowed the medicine and gagged.

"Ack! I hate this." Jung Jae groaned out. You smiled as you booped his nose.

"I love you too." You replied making him smile.

"Now can we cuddle?" Jung Jae asked.

"No, maybe after you get better, we can." You explained. Jung Jae pouted as he crossed his arms making you chuckle.

"But, I want something warm and loving." Jung Jae whined. You smiled as you walked out the room. Jung Jae turned over and laid down in the bed. He heard the door open again to see you holding a bowl of soup.

"Here honey." You said as you set the bowl down on the nightstand.

"Well this isn't what I meant by something warm and loving but I am hungry." Jung Jae said as he sat up. You scooped up some soup as he opened his mouth. You began to feed him making him smile.

"You know you are a big baby when you're sick right?" You spoke.

"Yeah but I'm your big baby and you're my personal nurse." Jung Jae replied as you continued to feed him. You chuckled. Jung Jae then yawned indicating that he was getting sleepy so you tucked him in and collected the empty bowl.

"Get your rest, okay JJ?" You ordered.

"Okay." Jung Jae replied in a sleepy voice as he went to sleep.

Fastforward to the very next day, Jung Jae woke up feeling like a strong man. He jumped out of bed to go find you.

"Honey! I feel better now!" Jung Jae exclaimed as he heading downstairs to the living room where you were located. He walked in but you were no where to be found. Jung Jae grew confused but then heard the sound of you throwing up in the bathroom. He walked into the bathroom to see you face first into the toilet.

"I think I caught the stomach flu." You groaned out. Jung Jae chuckled as he walked towards you.

"How's my nurse feeling this morning?" Jung Jae asked.

"Shut up." You groaned out as Jung Jae laughed. Jung Jae picked you up bridal style.

"Well it's time I become your nurse until you get better." Jung Jae said as he carried you upstairs to the bedroom. Your back came in contact with the soft surface of the bed as Jung Jae set you down. He then laid down next to you but you pushed him away.

"No, I don't want you catch it again." You said. Jung Jae pulled you closer to him as he nuzzled your forehead.

"Then we can be sick together." Jung Jae said as he pecked your forehead.